jake, my friend, threw a snowball at some old guys window and it broke, so the guy followed me and him back to my house and called him on it

it was a big front window

my parents say i'm guilty by association and that if i was a couple years older, i would've totally been screwed.

feel free to ask questions about it later

anybody have any stories similar?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
feel free to ask questions about it later

Is it later now?

And no, I have no specific thing that could have gone better, besides my guitar playing. I wish that I would have started with lessons instead of being self-taught until recently.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
yes, later is now.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Your mom could've been better last night...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
This thread could've gone better

/thread
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Quote by PlayMadness
Your mom could've been better last night...

IN THE WORDS OF THE WISE AND MIGHTY FEZ.... AHHH-BURN!
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by Dumpweedrock
in the word of the wise and mighty fez....... AHHH-BURN!

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I was at lunch one day, and there was a teacher standing there, but I didn't realize it. I was like "**** that ****" and stuff, and she just looked at me. I started to walk off. When I got back to the table, my friend was like "dude, she is probably gonna write you up! She just looked at you like 'you better walk off!'"

I pretty much got pwned without realizing it. lol
I was walking down to my art class when this faggot comes up to me and goes, "Hey you fairy, you suck!"

So I go, "Fuck you, you piece of shit."

He goes, ":O You swore!!"

What I didn't know was that there was a teacher beside us the whole time. Instead of bitching about it, she goes, "Well you kind of egged him on, there, didn't ya?"

...Wait. That couldn't have gone better.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by me_llamo_juan

This thread could've gone better too.

yeah....
Quote by ShaunDiel