^ self explanitory

I got asked to go into a stall (I was nine), take off my shirt, and climb over into the handicapped stall.
Boy am I glad I got scared halfway thru.

By the way, my searchbar came up with nothin.

But, then again, it comes in with nothin for you laugh you lose V3.0...
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I've never had any strange run ins with strangers
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by bry0n
^ self explanitory

I got asked to go into a stall (I was nine), take off my shirt, and climb over into the handicapped stall.
Boy am I glad I got scared halfway thru.

yeah....

I don't remember, but I've had alot of experience with drunks coming up to me and wanting one thing or another.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't know if this was the strangest but one time this woman came up to me crying begging for gas money and sobbing to me this story of how her and her friend were lost and out of cash and gas. I'd have given her $5 or so but I had just spent my last bit of money on Taco Bell.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist

i figured if anything was gonna get drilled i would prefer it to be my teeth
signed,
your favorite poster
some dude asked me if i wanted to play tummysticks in his van when i was 4. i went in there and he gave me candy and a puppy! turns out it was willy wonka. scarred me for life
at the mall today a woman flashed her bra at me and asked if i wanted to "CHEW ON THAT, HONEY?" but i was with my mom
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by wemonir
i figured if anything was gonna get drilled i would prefer it to be my teeth

what was the point in quoting your self?
I was asked to lie down on the ground keeping my hands visible at all times and not to move while said stranger then sat on my back handcuffing my hands saying it's for his and my safety.

wait.....
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I had a guy ask me if he could do me in the butt once. Never saw him before....and fortunately I've never seen him since.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Rooster666
what was the point in quoting your self?

well what was the point in quoting me? there is nothing wrong with responding to your own posts
signed,
your favorite poster
a lot of guys ask me to hug them/draw on their chests at concerts
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Wemonir, you quote yourself a lot, I've noticed.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
a stranger told me to quote my own posts every chance i get
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by wemonir
well what was the point in quoting me? there is nothing wrong with responding to your own posts

well its kinda pointless
Quote by wemonir
at the mall today a woman flashed her bra at me and asked if i wanted to "CHEW ON THAT, HONEY?" but i was with my mom

I ****in' lol'd

No stranger has asked me to do anything weird.....yet.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Tonight, me and a group of my friends got asked to go for a ride with some fat bald dude in his 40s.

My response was "With all due respect sir, considering you're driving a 1991 Honda Civic, I don't think you could afford all five of us".
Dickless.
one time this dude asked me if i wanted some peanut butter (this is actually for real) and i was 15. i said no and the guy asked "well how about some jelly and a bit of bread?"
freaked the **** out of me.
Quote by wemonir
a stranger told me to quote my own posts every chance i get

A stranger is retarded. When you quote your own posts it makes you look desperate for attention...not to mention stupid.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
A stranger is retarded. When you quote your own posts it makes you look desperate for attention...not to mention stupid.

anyone posting on a web board is desperate for attention
anyone posting in the pit is stupid
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by wemonir
anyone posting on a web board is desperate for attention
anyone posting in the pit is stupid

Not everybody is as attention-starved as you.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
well he didnt really ask me to do anything, but this drunk guy came up to me at a show and asked me if i was there for the show
Quote by musicianamedave

Not everybody is as attention-starved as you.

okay hoss
signed,
your favorite poster
The strangest was "Get in the van NOW". Wasn't really a question, more of a demand but it was the strangest thing a stranger ever said to me.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by wemonir
okay hoss

Your my idol!

you know what im gonna quote my own posts

Also this guy came up to me and said get in the van now and i asked if he was gay he said yes and i said alrighty then im jumping right in!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Yeah this stranger, some weird guy cam up to me and was yelling at me "dont you know who i am" i was like no then i asked my sister britney if she knew who he was and she said no aswell then he said "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" freaked me out man.
I was in the bathroom at Walmart, and some old guy named Bob comes up and is like "Hey, wanna hear a joke?!" Then proceeds to tell a bunch of dirty jokes.
" Do you smoke pot, kid?"

"No"

"Do you mind pissing in this bag for me?"
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
MY cousin and I was going around to garage sales in the town where my grandmother lives and when we got to this one house, the lady asked us if we would help move some toys in the backyard. We start moving all these toys and when we'd finished she offered to give us something from here garage, but we just left. It was mighty akward
Quote by Riddler
" Do you smoke pot, kid?"

"No"

"Do you mind pissing in this bag for me?"

haha
did you do it?
i would have, it's polite.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...