i like to play zeppelin, vh, ac/dc, nirvana, alice in chains, pink floyd etc. wut's a good multi-effx pedal to get. my budget is $100. is the zoom g2 pedal any good?
if you can scrape another $50, go with a Digitech RP250, since it has the expression pedal, but if you can't, then go for the 150, basically the same without the pedal...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
save up some more, and get a boss gt-8. Cheap multis dont sound too good.

but with $100 you can get a zoom gfx-3 which is preety decent
do they have good dist. & wah? cuz that's all i'm lookin 4 or should i just get stomp boxes?
Quote by flamefox14
do they have good dist. & wah? cuz that's all i'm lookin 4 or should i just get stomp boxes?

Yeah, you might as well just get a nicer distortion pedal and a decent wah, cheap multi- fx pedals generally have 2,000 settings, 3 of which you'll actually use, none of which sound all that good.

EDIT: Bumping after 5 minutes and no posts? Impatient are we, young padawan?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Yeah, you might as well just get a nicer distortion pedal and a decent wah, cheap multi- fx pedals generally have 2,000 settings, 3 of which you'll actually use, none of which sound all that good.

EDIT: Bumping after 5 minutes and no posts? Impatient are we, young padawan?

wut are good wah and dist. pedals?
Quote by flamefox14
would a ds-1 & dunlop crybaby do?

The ds-1's decent, I'd save up for a Big Muff, though. The Crybaby's not great, I'd go with a Vox wah, but again, it's up in the price range a bit.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
The ds-1's decent, I'd save up for a Big Muff, though. The Crybaby's not great, I'd go with a Vox wah, but again, it's up in the price range a bit.

can the vox get wah like bulls on parade. nd can big muff get distortion like the bands i play?
i personally dislike multi effects pedals. I feel like you get better sounds from individual pedals.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

the vox wah is $20 more than the dunlop, and i heard it's better than the dunlop
Quote by esp1234
the vox wah is $20 more than the dunlop, and i heard it's better than the dunlop

Well, I've developed a theory. The amount of capital letters in a threadstarter's post directly corrolates to the amount of money he has to spend. Therefore, I hypothesized that $20 might be a big deal to threadstarter.
zoom g9 is amazing. best out there no joke. check out my song on my profile..this was recorded with a zoom g9 instead of my 5150