Well my stupid Sony Ericsson Z525a broke again. Ive had this model for a year, but this is literally my 3rd or 4th phone under my warranty. I do not drop my phone, do not slam it around, itjust craps out. So i have decided that i am going to BUY my own phone instead of my dad getting it. I'm sort of leaning toward a Blackberry Pearl (i really wanted the Tilt but dont want to pay that much). I'd like to keep it under $100 dollars, so any suggestions would be good. I prefer a flip or PDA type phone. Open to any suggestions. Thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Thread OVER.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
all i know to help you is NOT to get a Razor.. they suck, i'm stuck with me second one so far.. as far as a PDA kinda phone i really have no idea what to suggest.. sorry
I have the pearl. It's pretty slick, but there are better phones out there if you aren't going to get the internet package. The tilt is sick. I want that as my next phone, or whatever the new model is at the time. Blackjack 2? Looks good.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
blackjack 2 looks good...any more so when my dad gets home i can say i did my research?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
If you want a RAZR............get a KRZR cuz theyre much thinner, razr are too wide for my liking

They both suck.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
i really love my samsung sync - 3G internet, nice camera/video, microSD memory card slot, plays videos and music from that. Also its held up really well, I've dropped it on pavement and stuff.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok