Hey guys, I brought you all some more songs.

I made this a long time ago, maybe October...but I wanted to put up other songs first so...yeah.

Anyway, I'm thinking about changing the Intro because it's starting to get on my nerves. This is SOAD/Dog Fashion Disco influenced. I wish the transition from the first distorted chorus to the bridge were smoother, but that's what I've got for now. I might change the bass part in the chorus, too.

I hope you like it!

Also, I won't be able to c4c this week because I will be at my mom's house and I don't have GP and TuxGuitar didn't work out. But I will gladly do it when I get back.
Attachments:
Metal II.zip
Signature temporarily empty
Cello.. rofl. Fits though, I guess.

Builds up quite nicely. Cymbals :O. Bass :O.
Verse is ok. It seems all happy, though. What genre of metal is this again..?

Acoustic chorus.. wtf. This song is strange hehe.

Nice bass work in verse 2. Riff still all happy though

Chorus sounds better with distortion IMO.

I actually really like the bridge. Has a scary vibe too it and is nice acoustic work. IMO, its the best part of the song.

Chorus outro.. wait, no solo :O!?

Overall. I just didn't really like it. It isn't usually what I listen too, and I would barely call it metal. 6/10

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803802
You crit'd my song, so I'll do this one

Loved the intro, cello fitted nicely, sitar solo was great.

Nice verse riff. The chorus was ok, I think it's sound better distorted though, it isn't very climatic with the acoustic.

Harmony riff thing was awesome.

I loved the bridge. The breakdown-thing was good, and the lead over the top made it a lot better.

The bits with the chords were kinda boring, but maybe if they have vocals it'd be okay.

Overall great song, would be better with a solo and a heavier chorus but it's good as it is.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY