I was hoping this would be about the crippled boy from "A Christmas Story".
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Tiptoeeee through the tulipppssss with meeeeeeee
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Move over Led Zeppelin.

(Also, where in the hell have I heard this song before...Spongebob?)
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
Quote by BlueOyster23
Move over Led Zeppelin.

(Also, where in the hell have I heard this song before...Spongebob?)

Yes, SpongeBob.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
come on think about it. the guy plays the "ukalelee" (i cannot spell it) and sings in a ridiculously high voice. if you cant take that seriously you're crazy. that **** is bR0oTAl!!!
I just read the article of him on Wikipedia. He's actually pretty interesting, and he performed at the Isle of Wight.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
ya on spongebob they put one of his songs on during a montage of spongebob doin **** with a spatula
why would you report this thread? im so sick of random people reporting threads with no basis for it at all. it is a decent thread with a legitimate question full of legitimate replies. freedomstain you my friend need to chill out.... (mods dont close this it is fine)
^He didn't report the thread, he reported the deleted post above you, and you've been here for a few hours, don't complain about being sick of things.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Last edited by ratmblink123 at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by daeqwon10000
Is this that dude form spongebob?
and is he gay/transexual/dinosaur?

The vids I've seen of him on youtube he looked a little iffy. Who knows though thats a legit question methinks.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
He's straight. Had 3 wives... And he was very dedicated to making people laugh, even died during a concert... God, we need more people like him that will accept that silly little things like that are the best things in life. ... He sounds good, too =]
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker
He's straight. Had 3 wives... And he was very dedicated to making people laugh, even died during a concert... God, we need more people like him that will accept that silly little things like that are the best things in life. ... He sounds good, too =]

Died during a concert?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Firequacker

didnt know that. I have even higher respect for the man now. very true my friend, we need more people like him.
Quote by soul_power

Having forgotten to turn off my pantera as I clicked the video, I have to say the two match kinda good.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████