When it comes to bass, I've always used Schecter or B.C. Rich, so personally, I'd say Schecter. You know their good quallity.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I have a 4 string studio and its awesome. The traben has the jazz PU so it will be a TAD more versatile. However, the looks on that traben is a bit much for me. Fairly similar basses otherwise. Oh, the Studio has NT construction, which will have better fret access. Plus the Traben bridge thing seems a bit gimmicky to me. If it makes THAT much of a difference, everyone would be doing it.
Quote by Dark_Raven10
When it comes to bass, I've always used Schecter or B.C. Rich, so personally, I'd say Schecter. You know their good quallity.

Holy crap you sound like a product placement...

Anyways, both the Schecter and Traben are good basses, but I've found Trabens to be pretty heavy, and the bridges to be tacky.

They're pretty similar otherwise.

Also, they're both probably the most cliche metal basses that kids buy nowadays.
Quote by Charlatan_001

Anyways, both the Schecter and Traben are good basses, but I've found Trabens to be pretty heavy, and the bridges to be tacky.

They're pretty similar otherwise.

Also, they're both probably the most cliche metal basses that kids buy nowadays.

My traben phoenix 5 isn't heavy at all. I was expecting it to weigh a ton, but it is a nice weight overall.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I've had nothing but good experiences with the Schecter Stiletto basses, that's why I own an Elite 5. The schecter gets my vote, I find the bridge on the traben to be a little ridiculous.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.