hey im thinking of putting one of these in my mim strat, and im wondering what you guys think about, has anyone here ever used one, does it actually sound like a paf?

im thinking of completly rewiring my strat
fralin vintage hot in the neck
fralin blues special in the middle
duncan litte 59 in the bridge

what do u think?
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
ive played a strat with one of those in it. it was pretty nice, but i still like the normal sized '59 humbucker a lot more.
I've got a Strat with a JB jr in the neck, Duckbucker in the middle, and lil '59 in the bridge. The '59 is the best sounding of the three, and its awesome. It has a nice scream to it, yet plays cleans nicely, too.

The '59 has this certain bite that no other pickup I own has. I really do love it. I'd reccomend it to anyone. My only advice would be to keep some single coils in it, with the one humbucker. (I suppose thats your plan)
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
why not just get a new HSS pickguard and use a proper 59 in?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
There is a recording of a lil '59 through one of my amps, on my profile page. They dont have the full tonal range of the full sized version, but they are still a good pickup.

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!