I'm looking for a Tom Delonge Stratocaster or Epi LP, If anyone has one for sell.

If anyone wants any of these plus cash for one, these are for trade. Im not looking for any trades for anything else right now.

I had a Johnson Strat (don't know what kind) That I completely took apart, and if anyone wants anything but the body (or it too if wanted bad) its up.

I also have two boss pedals that I used ONCE, and realized my amp covers those tones:
MD-2
ML-2

I also have a ZOOM GFX-707 and BOSS PW-10 (W/ adaptor).

Finally, I have a squier P-bass and Rumble-15, and a MIM strat humbucker.

Thanks
tom delonge has a strat? hes the blink 182 guy right?

i thought he has a es-335 model.......
Look one up, youll see what Im talking about. Fender or Squire used to make them, not sure.
Quote by Dark Aegis
Ive got one.

Yeah i know lol and you said you werent selling it :P

But if you ever change your mind, let me know

I know the tone isnt great, but I have my reasons lol
Quote by Dark Aegis
well I was starting to think about selling it.

Im a little low on cash ATM, but Im willing to save up fast for this. If you were to sell it, how much?
I have a black one in excellent shape. Actual fender, not squire. I cna get pics in a few days. Make me an offer.

shesky
Quote by shesky
I have a black one in excellent shape. Actual fender, not squire. I cna get pics in a few days. Make me an offer.

shesky

they dont make black tom delonge strats
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Just put an invader pickup in the bridge of any strat....
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by shesky

shesky

Idk how much they retailed for, so Ill look up some stuff and get back to you. Thanks man