Brisbane, Australia's symphonic death/black metallers, EMPYREAN, have just released the video for their song ‘Pleasure of another’s pain’ taken from their fantastic EP 'Embodiment of Sin'. Produced by Rome Ramsies (Mudvayne, Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, Deftones, Satyricon), make sure you go check out this great video here:

http://www.myspace.com/empyreanband OR here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALEczPn5o_M

Empyrean will be returning to the studio in April to record a full-length album encompassing a darker, heavier and ultimately mature sound, further solidifying the band’s constant rise to a respected position in the international metal stage.

Support a great Australian metal band. Go check it out. \m/

Tim
awesome. strangely the riff around the 3 minute mark reminded me of the earlier works by i killed the prom queen
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Nice work Tim. Dwain here mate, haven't seen you at a gig in a while (though I haven't left the house in about a year). Good to see you guys have been busy. The music doesn't do shit for me at all but you guys have done so well since fuckface left the band.

Catch you around.
Shadilay.
Nice work Tim. Dwain here mate, haven't seen you at a gig in a while (though I haven't left the house in about a year). Good to see you guys have been busy. The music doesn't do shit for me at all but you guys have done so well since fuckface left the band.

Catch you around.

This is Tim from NeO here.. not one of the 2 Tim's from Empyrean.. I'm just helping them out with some promo.
Quote by Magero
We have too many Tim's...
Tim - NeO
The two Tim's in Empyrean.
Tim from People Die

We only have the 1 Tim/metal violinist though, so at least I've got that to make me stand out from the bunch.. :p
Quote by Tim Charles
We only have the 1 Tim/metal violinist though, so at least I've got that to make me stand out from the bunch.. :p

Tim "Mettul Violin" Charles.

You have found your alias.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
or you could say it backwards and make him sound russian