why do some UGer continue to write such gibberish?

who in their right mind wants to read a thread when all it contains is an egotistical jerk spewing out their emo personal opinion?

what do you guys think of this ?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
*sigh* *reported*....you used to be cool. threads of this nature are not cool...they just make you look foolish.
do you even play guitar? i just see you in almost every thread trying to make someone look like an idiot.
Yeah, that's sort of what I was getting at...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by teegman
This thread is inaccurate.

Personal opinions aren't dumb as long as they're inciting positive thought or change.

and your thread was inciting positive thought? pfft
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

who in their right mind wants to read a thread when all it contains is an egotistical jerk spewing out their emo personal opinion?

is the worst poster
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by wemonir
is the worst poster

lol...?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by clancy256
and your thread was inciting positive thought? pfft

Indeed.

Offering different perspectives and outlooks on various aspects of music helps people gather more perspective on the artform and in turn helps them create better work themselves.

I'm all about improving the quality of music for all.
Quote by jaco_pasto
i like pudding

+1
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by MyDesertRose
Why can't we just kill who we can't agree with?

haha
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Ugh.

While teegman isn't your everyday troll, and he is smart, at least, he only makes threads to stir up controversy anyway. Just like most all of his other threads.

They lose the original context, anyway, because when people try to combat his posts, he changes the topic to something minorly similar, but enough to keep you interested in posting a response.

I just ignore them now. They're not worth my time.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Meh, personally I like the threads he makes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by fallenangel20
Ugh.

While teegman isn't your everyday troll, and he is smart, at least, he only makes threads to stir up controversy anyway. Just like most all of his other threads.

They lose the original context, anyway, because when people try to combat his posts, he changes the topic to something minorly similar, but enough to keep you interested in posting a response.

If your time is that valuable, you probably shouldn't be on the Pit, bud.
Quote by 20cdndollars

Listen, god damn it. Learn the definition of "Pit". You can't be ON a Pit, you have to be IN a pit.

Psh. People.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Are you trying to be ironic?
Quote by Dillona
Are you trying to be ironic?

are you trying to be sarcastic?
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Nobody cares about his opinion, or your opinion. I think every UGer is sick and tired of seeing you trying to make yourself look like you are so much beter than everybody else. If you must make yourself look like an ass, write a book; we don't want to hear it anymore.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by 20cdndollars

I'm not saying my time is "that valuable", I just don't see the point in getting so worked up about threads, is all. I used to be one of those people who would argue endlessly online, but I've just realised it's a waste of time to do so. So I move on to another thread, or another site.

And it's not just posts, it's anger in general. Anger only causes stress, which, like I said, isn't worth my time. It's a near useless emotion.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
I'm not saying my time is "that valuable", I just don't see the point in getting so worked up about threads, is all. I used to be one of those people who would argue endlessly online, but I've just realised it's a waste of time to do so. So I move on to another thread, or another site.

And it's not just posts, it's anger in general. Anger only causes stress, which, like I said, isn't worth my time. It's a near useless emotion.

That's why I derail threads that suck. I make them into something cool, like.. about the genitalia of various comic book characters. Or Xenomorphs.

Anyway, wow: I dunno why everyone dislikes SYK. I can understand disliking Teegman, but not SYK. Though, I'm assuming they're all people who he's argued with at some point.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's why I derail threads that suck. I make them into something cool, like.. about the genitalia of various comic book characters. Or Xenomorphs.

Anyway, wow: I dunno why everyone dislikes SYK. I can understand disliking Teegman, but not SYK. Though, I'm assuming they're all people who he's argued with at some point.

Yes, there are some members who will get their views on a matter across no matter what. The members that will multi-quote somebody, and tear their argument apart bit by bit.

Some people will be able to carry on posting quite happily after one of these members has "out-argued" them. Others will be mortified by the sheer audacity of them, and will then hold a grudge for the rest of their time on UG.

Of course, I would never hold a grudge.

Must...kill...Faqu
Quote by Jack Off Jill

+1

It could be considered spam, but it lightens the mood for the select few who decide to read them.

And, true. SYK is a cool dude. Most pass judgement easily online, anyway. For whatever reason.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
+1

It could be considered spam, but it lightens the mood for the select few who decide to read them.

And, true. SYK is a cool dude. Most pass judgement easily online, anyway. For whatever reason.

Maybe that's why I've never actually gotten into trouble for it. It's not the real reason I make barely on-topic posts, I do that by accident for the most part. But it'd be nice if I did have a reason for doing it.

For real, though I have told him to not be a dick a few times.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by newyorkdolls138
STOP!

Drama time.

No, not drama time.

Hammer time on the other hand.......
Quote by blackflag49

Yeah, but he's pretty much arguing the same point that I made when I insisted surrealism doesn't exist in art, because it's thought out.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by blackflag49

Whenever I think of SYK that thread is all I can think about.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by fallenangel20

worth = value?

Anyway, don't worry about it. I was jokin' bud.
Quote by Ironbodom
Whenever I think of SYK that thread is all I can think about.

When I think of SYK, I think of a long curly haired blond guy who is barell chested, opening his window in the morning with blue birds flying around, while he sings at the top of his lungs to greet the world, "Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me..etc, etc"
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by 20cdndollars
worth = value?

Anyway, don't worry about it. I was jokin' bud.

Ehh. Kinda.

And no harm done. I just tend to write long posts by accident, because I type the tway I talk, and I talk A LOT.

Saxo-Walrus