Where is a good place to get a customized pickguard for an Epiphone Les Paul Classic?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

A good friend will help you up when you fall.
A best friend will just laugh and trip you again.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

Agreed,

There's someone floating around here with a pretty cool site in their sig that has some sweet pick guards for LPs, but I don't remember who it was.

Found it

www.pickguardcorner.com - Original Graphic + Custom Pickguards
Last edited by WickedBeast666 at Mar 6, 2008,
I dont really like any of those designs. I'm looking for just a simple black pearloid pickguard. any other sites?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

A good friend will help you up when you fall.
A best friend will just laugh and trip you again.
awww thanks wickedbeast

You have to be careful with epiphone LP's, my pg's sometimes dont fit epi's, weird, some epi's are weird size-wise, I haven't figured it out perfectly yet.

- and yeah, psshhh, of course you dont like any of the designs now...but just wait for the new website, we'll even have black pearloid (but not yet)
You really gotta watch epis the metric measurements really make problems. I have to epi LPs and their pickguards dont fit each other. Being left handed makes it even harder. Its not to hard to make one yourself with a dremel and the right bits.
Quote by muikoma
awww thanks wickedbeast

You have to be careful with epiphone LP's, my pg's sometimes dont fit epi's, weird, some epi's are weird size-wise, I haven't figured it out perfectly yet.

- and yeah, psshhh, of course you dont like any of the designs now...but just wait for the new website, we'll even have black pearloid (but not yet)

Oh didn't realize you owned the site, . If I had a strat I'd definally order a guard from you, but as of right now, my LP doesn't have a spot for a Pickguard anyways.

I don't know of anymore sites, but also black Pearlized might be kind of hard to find for an Epi LP, I've never came acrossed one. "future planing for inverting my gothic LP"