seriously...i've heard this term used for some girls i know,but they have had their moments of bichiness.Can a girl generally be a sweet person but have these type of moments also?No sarcastic answers please.Just tell me what it means.
Obviously it means you should kill and eat her...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
tasty, appetizing, scrumptious, yummy, luscious, delectable, mouthwatering. Take your pick

And yes ^^ eat her.
You should rape her. And stop making stupid threads.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
If she smokes, she pokes.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
if it moves kiss it
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
relationship thread. you've made 10 threads on this subject and all of them have been closed. wouldn't it be smarter to put them in the relationship thread where they belong?
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
you know what, how about you just take all your threads about this iranian girl and put them in the RELATIONSHIP THREAD. youve made like 10 of them now. all of them get closed, just grow up and put these threads where they belong.

i didnt know you were in charge....

and unless shes sweet at all times shes a bitch
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Well, as I recall.. In a letter written by Albert Fish, he referred to a girl being sweet, so.. Maybe look up that letter.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by clancy256
i didnt know you were in charge....

o well sorry for saying what everyone else is thinking. have you not seen how many threads this guy has made on this same subject. there's a place that they all belong in, and im telling him where they should go. nothing wrong with that.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
o well sorry for saying what everyone else is thinking. have you not seen how many threads this guy has made on this same subject. there's a place that they all belong in, and im telling him where they should go. nothing wrong with that.

im just saying settle down a bit
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r

The 08er wants to tell people what to do!

Edit: I said it for comedic purposes, I have no problem with 08ers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

She's really nice to everyone. She's kind and courteous, but if you do something bad she'll rip your fucking head off and spit down your neck.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
I have been called a sweet girl so many times I loathe the word. Ive been pretty much labeled a sweet girl...
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The 08er wants to tell people what to do!

Edit: I said it for comedic purposes, I have no problem with 08ers.

aye, but im telling another 08er.
you're still a n00b yourself.
Quote by clancy256
im just saying settle down a bit

(I would lol if you mentioned sand in his vagina about now)

sweet to me means someone who goes out of their way to be nice to pretty much everyone.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
I have been called a sweet girl so many times I loathe the word. Ive been pretty much labeled a sweet girl...

Awww.. Sweetie, it's okay.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r

Meh, no one's ever called me one.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Awww.. Sweetie, it's okay.

I hate you

Did an 08'er just called you a noob..?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
I hate you

Did an 08'er just called you a noob..?

Technically, I am still a n00b. I don't stop being a n00b until the day before my birthday (Hint, hint)

Which is coming up quickly. Ten more days until I'm no longer a n00b.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, as I recall.. In a letter written by Albert Fish, he referred to a girl being sweet, so.. Maybe look up that letter.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r

Jack Off Jill is anything but a n00b.

A thread terrorist though...mehhhhh
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by SilentDeftone
STFU, you n00b.

-SD

I'll accept that, so long as you admit that I'm 4 times as cool as you are.

..Wait.. that still adds up to ZERO! LOLOLOLOLOL BURN!!!!!!1111one!!

Anyway, I haven't high jacked a thread all day, Brandon.
Quote by vintage x metal

I would refer to your posts about Spawn, but I guess it's relevant enough to fly. Proceed.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Yes, there are actually sweet girls
they are the ones that feel bad an apologize after they are bitchy
hard to find, but amazing when you do
call me Shelby