so right now, i'm in residence, in college, and theres a guy in the middle of the hall walking in tiny circles and speaking gibberish. i want to get rid of him so i can enjoy my music to its full potential. i already threw a cup i made out of sheet metal at him and he didn't stop. help?
start a band with him
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by jaco_pasto
blast crazy ass metal till he leaves

This.

Or make friends with him, learn his language, mate with his women, and make a super BREED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Throw cups at him, except these cups should have water in them. If that doesn't work chloroform(sp?) and dump his body somewhere far away.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
run out of your room, throw a garbage bag over him, tie it up, drag him out into the parking lot and leave him there. and then sit and watch, or take bets on how long it will take before he stops struggling, and tries to find a more productive way to get out of the bag.
bring him into your room and cut off each of his fingers, then toes, the arms, then legs and then give him a cup of water with out a straw! muhahahahahhaah
1)retrieve tin cup
2)fill with water
3)boil water
4)throw tin cup again (only this time its full of boiling water )

p.s. for best results get as close as possible.
Quote by jaco_pasto
bring him into your room and cut off each of his fingers, then toes, the arms, then legs and then give him a cup of water with out a straw! muhahahahahhaah

Stole my laugh... asshole.
Quote by jaco_pasto

That'd be terrible.. not being able to drink.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Pour syrup on him. Nobody likes having syrup poured on them (unless they have a pancake fetish).
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
do you have a mask, if so use it to run at him, find a paintball gun, you know the rest.
Quote by rosamamosa
start a band with him

hahaha i agree with this person^^^
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
no seriously try to scare him, turn off the lights then get close to him then get a firend to turn them back on and make sure your close and scare him or get a mask on for that extra.
kick em in the shin
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
After glancing at your favorite artists selection, I have no choice but to suggest you get him to be louder.

..I'm only kidding.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
just play the music man.wat can he do except leave?
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
beat him at his own game, run out like a murdurous madman screaming jibberish and flailing your arms, if that doesn't dtop him the man has nerves of steel.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by jaco_pasto
dont do it! Dexter will **** you up!

buy drugs off him.
I have no opinion on this matter.
You could ask him what's wrong, and if he would mind not being so loud. Saves all the buisnes with Courts and Police and stuff.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I say hang 'im, and then draw and quarter him. Then stick 'im in a hessian bag and hang 'im from the nearest lamppost.
1. take cup
2. **** in it
3. ???
4. Profit!

...wait, wrong scenario. sorry
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
**** in his chimney.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
yeah.....if i were you..........um.............id hide...........cause hes crazy as hell and.........taunting crazy kids at school very often doesnt end well. (columbine, VT shooter, etc)
Blast your music even louder... Blink 182 is annoying as hell.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.