Page 1 of 2
o.O

That's a damn good question.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Of course it would be a problem...

Premature ejaculation isn't a problem because of a pregnancy complication, but rather because it significantly shortens the period of sexual activity, leaving both partners (well, technically only one) with an anti-climactic feeling and ending.
My God, it's full of stars!
I think, and I might be wrong here.. That because men are naturally competetive.. I think they probably race to see who can get off the fastest. Loser has to do the dishes.

..My girlfriends never appreciated that game.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think, and I might be wrong here.. That because men are naturally competetive.. I think they probably race to see who can get off the fastest. Loser has to do the dishes.

Oh my...
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Jack Off Jill

lol

and as to the OP it would just suck for the catcher seeing as they dont get enough pleasure out of it
uh yeah. it does. cause... believe it or not men can get pleasure out of receiving.....not everyones cup of tea though (i actually asked a similar question to this one when one of my best friends came out of the closet)
i dont see why it would be any different
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by ikarian-pride
and as to the OP it would just suck for the catcher seeing as they dont get enough pleasure out of it

Well the catcher would find themselves rather erect, so in turn they could give the pitcher a bit of an anal poundin' which would hopefully lead to an early round 2 for mr premature...

hmm,

really comes down to recovery times as to level of impact
I think you all need to stick your fingers up your ass, and maybe you'll see why it's different.

..and not just one. You need at least three up there to understand.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by teegman
Well the catcher would find themselves rather erect, so in turn they could give the pitcher a bit of an anal poundin' which would hopefully lead to an early round 2 for mr premature...

hmm,

really comes down to recovery times as to level of impact

true true
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you all need to stick your fingers up your ass, and maybe you'll see why it's different.

Personal experience?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

just one didnt cut it hey
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by InvaderTSN
Personal experience?

Well, at some point I was answering the bone-a-phone, and a guy just happened to walk into the fantasy. He wasn't naked or anything, he was just there. I was pretty suspicious, and I thought it might mean I'm gay. Which kinda freaked me out, and I didn't know if I was going to have to stick my finger up my ass when I masturbated from then on out, or what I was supposed to do. So I tried it. Long story short, turns out I'm not gay.
Quote by vintage x metal

i just showed that gay friend the question. his response :"gays know everything. they know when the other is going to cum. therefore it cant be too early if its at the expected time."
Quote by Jack Off Jill

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!
Quote by abdulalhazred
i just showed that gay friend the question. his response :"gays know everything. they know when the other is going to cum. therefore it cant be too early if its at the expected time."

if they know everything,ask your friend what the meaning of life is
Quote by tands
UG you have ruined my night agian

Who ruined it specifically? If it was me, I'm sorry.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by ikarian-pride
if they know everything,ask your friend what the meaning of life is

i asked him. he said gay sex
Ever occur to you that A) Some gay men enjoy catching
and
B) You can stimulate the prostate that way?

My gay friend is rather vocal about wanting it up his butt.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by ikarian-pride
i could live with the sex...but not gay..unless the girls are hot

wait what?
Quote by teegman
My girlfriend has been bugging me for me to let her stick her finger up my ass...

maybe it's time i gave in

p.s. pics to follow

yeah maybe you should. experience what life has to offer. just make sure she clips her nails and other really obvious basic things first like lube etc
Quote by ikarian-pride
i was referring to lesbian sex

you can refer to lesbians as gay women as well

thats what i thought you meant but this thread is referring to premature ejaculation. so lesbian sex doesnt really go in this category....
Quote by teegman
My girlfriend has been bugging me for me to let her stick her finger up my ass...

p.s. pics to follow

Don't you dare, if you give in, she'll tell her friends. And then they'll want to do it. And then their friends will want to do it. And then, at some point in time, someone is going to want to stick their finger up my ass, and that's not fair. Don't be selfish, Teegman.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by teegman

p.s. pics to follow

Can't wait
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Don't you dare, if you give in, she'll tell her friends. And then they'll want to do it. And then their friends will want to do it. And then, at some point in time, someone is going to want to stick their finger up my ass, and that's not fair. Don't be selfish, Teegman.

What if you enjoy it?

What if it's the best thing to ever happen to you?

On the contrary, I believe it would be selfish for me not to let her...
why not make a trade......if she does that with you you get to have sex with her butt or something like that
Quote by teegman
What if you enjoy it?

What if it's the best thing to ever happen to you?

On the contrary, I believe it would be selfish for me not to let her...

What if you don't?

It wasn't.

I disagree. But, I think for the sake of experimentation and challenging yourself, you should stick a few fingers up your ass to test it out. If you like it, let her do it. If you don't, refuse to let her do it. Because then everyone will have to let their girlfriend do it. I imagine if you like it, you'd want everyone to try it, since that's how you seem to operate.. but still.. I insist you try it out on yourself first.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Again, personal experience?
Page 1 of 2