what do yall think about to gp tabs , you would think that they would have some good tabs since you have to pay for it . I was lookin at breath life by killswitch and its pretty dam wrong
it really depends on who writes the tab, but generally it is way worth it...besides, only an idiot can screw up a tab that you can hear the notes to when you plug em in...
pay for it?????? the program yes, as you look around this site, lots of tabs are also wrong, and there are gp tabs all over this site too. the program is great though, and a great learning tool for beginners
I hate Guitar Pro. I had it for about a year, some buddy of mine gave it to me and I uninstalled it. The interface is so confusing and cluttered. I prefer Power Tab Editor over it. PT Ed. is so much better in terms of interface and ease of use. Making tabs on GP sucks ass.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
im using the demo version. if I bought it will th sound engine sound diffrently. or just more variety with the organ sound thing ,lol.
power tab is poo. I had it for about a year, some buddy of mine gave it to me and I uninstalled it. The interface is so confusing and cluttered. I prefer guitar pro Editor over it. GP PWNS. is so much better in terms of interface and ease of use. Making tabs on PT sucks ass.