Alright my index finger on my fret hand has recently just formed a bump on my finger... is this a problem, a wierd muscle, or what im confused...? help plz
It's cancer, your gonna die. I give you about a week...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Where exactly is the bump?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
well since its been there for more than a week im not scared right now
common for most guitarists...

a callous.

congratulations.
on the middle of part of the finger right after the knuckle... and it is shifted to the left side... its under the skin...
wart?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Sounds like a wart. Never heard of one moving though.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I'm pretty sure it's a blister, or that's what I've always thought they were. I just kept playing guitar with it and by the next day it had peeled off. Nothing to worry about in any event.
Proud member of the r0k 4 Chr15† club, PM christianbassis oe teh raven to join
My guitars-
Ibanez RX-40 (Had it since I was six lol )
A spanish classical guitar
Well I googled a ganglion on the finger and this is what it came up with, they look rather painful

http://nemsi.uchc.edu/images/image_ganglion2.jpg
http://www.alexanderorthopaedics.com/images/ganglion_cyst.jpg

Hope these help
Proud member of the r0k 4 Chr15† club, PM christianbassis oe teh raven to join
My guitars-
Ibanez RX-40 (Had it since I was six lol )
A spanish classical guitar
Damn that first one is nasty! Hope it's goes away and isn't a ganglion. That would blow baaaaalls.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.