Poll: Teacher or yoursekf for larning music
Poll Options
View poll results: Teacher or yoursekf for larning music
Self-Learning
9 69%
Teacher
4 31%
Voters: 13.
Vote and comment on how you think people learn guitar better, by a teacher or self-learning? sorry about the spelling for the poll i type to quick
Jazza
Last edited by Jazza222 at Mar 7, 2008,
Self-taught for 3 years great for an experience but i'm thinking of getting a teacher
Jazza
With a good teacher, its so much easier to progress. Not necessary, but still better.

Self taught for two years (bar three months of teaching) and piano lessons for 12 lol.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
2 Years self taught but I'm going to get a teacher because I'm basically stuck without one.
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
i think there are benefits to both.. i think when you teach yourself, you develop your own style a bit more than when someone is giving you stuff to do and showing you how to do it. i also think that people who teach themselves work a little harder at it because no one is sitting in front of them showing them what to do, and they have to figure it out on their own.

but its probably easier when you have a teacher, and youll learn how to do more stuff than if you were trying to do it by yourself...

yep..