Hi, I have a Fender Jaguar HH (I know..alot of people dont like it.. but I personally love it)

Theres a pic of it incase you dont know what it looks like, and I was wondering if I could take off the bridge and maybe put this one on

I just dont know if the guitar model I have will let me exchange bridges cause of like.. I dont know, im sure you get what I mean, but do you think I can? Or does it only work on certain guitars?

Thanks in advance.
I think you can get that put in.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
dont think it'll work. you'd have a lot of extra holes when your done routing
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Will it fit yea after you cut out the wood needed for it to fit. And dont mind the big holes in the body where the stop piece went. You might need to move the bridge pickup forward a little to. And the kahler probably wont work to good without a locking nut.
Man, I SO would not even consider that.... You're better off buying a guitar with a trem on it than messing with that thing... Keep that guitar just the way it is, it's sweet as hell! Don't ruin it!

Even if you did, you'd still wind up with the holes from the tail piece still there.... I beg you man... just get another axe with a trem.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212