I have got all the gear I wanted, now I really don't have anything to spend money on when I get it sooo.. I want to get some effects I always thought would have been cool.

Whats the first thing I need to know about getting a board setup. What do I need w/ prices :S ?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
First of all, figure out the dimensions you need for the board. (room for your pedals, cables, etc., plus xtra ).

2. Get a board! Cut it to your specs, and feel free to plaster it in loads of clear coat .

3. Get some rubber feet (or another piece of wood, angled underneath) to prop your board up at an angle (easier access to pedals).

4. Place some velcro on the bottom of your pedals (pointy, not scruffy piece), and the matching pieces on your board.

5. customize, whatever - you're done!
I was wondering more about how the power source and stuff works.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

up

Some pedal boards come with a power supply for a number of pedals.. There is also a product called "Pedal Power" that will supply power to a number of pedals...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
wouldnt a cheaper alternative be using batteries..?

Not in the long run, no.....

Also things to consider are consistent quality of performance from your pedals with a power supply...

You never have to worry about batteries dying....

When you set up, you just plug in your board and you're ready to go....
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator