Voters: 22.
These are the ones I choose.

Needs to handle:
A lot of distrotion
Shredding
nobs for tweaking( execpt vox )
Dime crybaby is perfect for you.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
CFH ftw!
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Yes, the people who voted for the Vox obviously voted for it just cause theyre ignorant boobs and theyre a fan of it. Dime wah is adjustable, built like a tank, and looks super crazy awesome.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Quote by redneck516
Yes, the people who voted for the Vox obviously voted for it just cause theyre ignorant boobs and theyre a fan of it. Dime wah is adjustable, built like a tank, and looks super crazy awesome.

or because they like the thing.
No need to get personal bud.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by Walternativo
or because they like the thing.
No need to get personal bud.

Thats what I meant, they voted for it because they like it not because it fits what he wants to do with it.
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
weepin demon is the best for metal and the price is unbeatable