I placed an order. Now i'm wondering what kind of cab I should get to go along with it. I play mainly hardcore/metalcore but I also want it to be able to handle clean stuff pretty nice just in case i change routes.

Can anyone give me suggestions?
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Budget? 2x12 or 4x12?

I'd probably go with a Avatar 2x12 with Vintage 30s if you're on a budget. Vader 2x12 could be awesome too, but more pricey. 4x12, probably the Avatar again, if you have a bigger budget, maybe a Marshall 1960 of some sort or a Mesa Recto cab, used of course.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
which is the best out of all of those? for both distortion and clean. like i said i play metalcore and hardcore stuff mainly but i want that there just in case.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Well cleans depend more on your amp really, unless the speakers break up quickly at lower volumes, which these shouldn't.

I really can't tell you which is the best, it's personal preference really, but I hear 5150s sound awesome with Vader cabs, so I'd think it'd be the same with the Bugera. You might want to check out Krank cabs as well. A lot of people don't like their heads, but it's very hard to find a cab in their price range that's built as well and sounds as good. Used you can pick them up a lot of the time for half what they are new.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
are 2x12's loud enough? cause im really looking for 4x12's.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
The difference in volume between a 2x12 and 4x12 isn't that much, either way, Vader makes 4x12s and Krank only make 4x12s
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
woah yeah that 4x12 vader is really expensive for me right now haha. i guess i'll just do research and look up these names.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
g flex 2x12
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone