So yea, she's taking off points on everyone's compositions because we do not have a key signature on every line. I write all my compositions with Guitar Pro, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to put the key signature at the beginning of each line?
dude u should use Finale Noetpad.
Thas what i use for my AP Music Theory Class.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Quote by Paquijón
Why in the world does she want you to put the key signature on everyone if it is unchanging?

Because people who read music need it to play. They constantly check, even unconsciously, at the key signature to see what to sharp or flat, and its much harder if its only at the start of the composition.
Lol, the piece I just wrote is going to annoy the **** out of her. Its really funky and bluesy so it has a bunch of chromatic assents and descents (AKA a bunch of sharps, flats, and natural notes) that cross over the only flatted note in the key signature (B).

Is there seriously no way to add it in? I wandered about all the features and options for like an hour and found nothing.
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Because people who read music need it to play. They constantly check, even unconsciously, at the key signature to see what to sharp or flat, and its much harder if its only at the start of the composition.

But... if it didn't change, why would they need it again? Isn't it good enough to see it once?
Quote by Paquijón
Why in the world does she want you to put the key signature on everyone if it is unchanging?

Because those are the laws that govern music theory. Anyway TS I dont have Guitar Pro, id suggest reading the manual. Unless you got it off a torrent in which case google it.
Quote by razorback_al_31
Just skip class, don't be held back the constraints of music theory. Just play.

You are an idiot.