Drink a lot of water so you piss out the heat. I know it sounds stupid, but it works.
Coughing= Sore throat?
I'm just about recovered from a cold I had a couple days ago.
Anyway, honey and vinegar mixed together actually works quite well when taken in spoon sized doses every few hours.
It is absolutely disgusting, but it works well.
Masturbate.

Then afterwards I'd recommend hot lemon tea.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
If you can find a cure for The Cold, you will be the envy of medical science all over the world...
KEEP ACOUSTIC ALIVE

Quote by Ace88
If i were an enzyme, id be a DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes.

Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Who took the bite out of the Mac Apple?

Quote by metdethslaythrx
naomi.
its "i moan" spelled backwards.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

Muffins?
for the throat, stop blowing your daddy

just kiddin.....

but seriously, drink HOT apple cider... it's gross but it WORKS

either that or hot tea.

for coughing, inhaler and pleanty of water, tea, etc.

make sure you eat also... if ya don't eat you'll just feel even MORE like poop
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
mucinex D works really good. It will stop your sinuses fronm draining and it loosens up flem you have in your chest. The drainage is what irritates your throat so you have to make that stop. Regular Sudafed does the trick to.
Quote by axx123
mucinex D works really good. It will stop your sinuses fronm draining and it loosens up flem you have in your chest. The drainage is what irritates your throat so you have to make that stop. Regular Sudafed does the trick to.

DON'T listen to this guy.........

all that crap does is stuff your nose up like crazy when you cannot even breathe. I know drugs affect different people differently but when I took that crap it was horrible, i'd rather just blow my nose all day.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
DON'T listen to this guy.........

all that crap does is stuff your nose up like crazy when you cannot even breathe. I know drugs affect different people differently but when I took that crap it was horrible, i'd rather just blow my nose all day.

Uhhhhh sorry your wrong. This stuff works great for many many people that I know. My friend has worked in a pharmacy for 6 years and says that this stuff works best for MOST people. Maybe not you but most.
your voice will neva be ready by tomorrow dude
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
A hot whiskey with honey and lemon,... helps you sweat it out and will help you sleep.

To clear nose and throat you need a spoon of Vics Vapour Rub in a bowl of boiling water and sit with your head under a towel. Shut your eyes though.

<gets back in her rocking chair to knit>
Last edited by SmilerO'Rocker at Mar 7, 2008,
i've also had one for like 5 weeks now... going up and down. I try to drink as much tea as possible and I'll be heading into the sauna in a few minutes.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...