So, basically my dad was adopted, and hes never met his biological parents, but has met some of his siblings/cousins. And it turns out some of them are inbred (theyre from indiana, if anyone cares). Does that automatically make me white trash?

Post some weird things about your family.
My dad used to have really long 70's hair, in the 70's. Now he is Bald.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Mar 7, 2008,
I recently found out my father was black. But that makes sense seeing as my whole family is, including myself.

/thread
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by count schizo
I recently found out my father was black. But that makes sense seeing as my whole family is, including myself.

/thread

I shat bricks!
Quote by count schizo

/thread

i lold but im not sure why.
Quote by count schizo

/thread

My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by whalepudding

I lol'd xD
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by captainjackass
He's related to these people... there his biological siblings/cousins....

then yes...im afraid those poor decisions of those cousins have condemned your family bloodline to Redneckhood. hate to have to diagnose you like that.

but hey at least you can look twice as cool as everyone else when you go rat hunting.

EDIT: i just noticed that that gun has a pair of skis on the bottom of it.

i guess that makes you THREE times as cool as everyone else when you go rat hunting.
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
then yes...im afraid those poor decisions of those cousins have condemned your family bloodline to Redneckhood. hate to have to diagnose you like that.

but hey at least you can look twice as cool as everyone else when you go rat hunting.

F*cking hell, thats a big gun. I feel sorry for the deer he's gonna hunt.
Quote by razorback_al_31
F*cking hell, thats a big gun. I feel sorry for the deer he's gonna hunt.

deer? bahahahahah

that there's a rat popper.
Lol. Your pretty much inbred dood. It's ok...my whole family is from the south when they moved there from denmarks and irelands
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Quote by captainjackass
So, basically my dad was adopted, and hes never met his biological parents, but has met some of his siblings/cousins. And it turns out some of them are inbred (theyre from indiana, if anyone cares). Does that automatically make me white trash?

*dueling banjos*
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by captainjackass

Sucks to be from there!
Quote by aaron6890
no i dont think so,

but my dads side of the family comes from alabama, so im sure theres some inbreeding going on there. luckily i live near my moms family here in california, no inbreeding at all.

nope, I live in california and I know a guy who's father and grandfather are the same guy....****ed up situation, I won't go into it. There isn't really anything wrong with the guy, he's kind of a dick but that's pretty normal. Also my father ****s pretty much anything that moves so I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of sisters running around that I don't know about, could end pretty badly. If you guy's want to know something personal about me....I actualy had sex with a girl and aftarwards I found out that there was a possibility that she was a half sister of mine, luckily she turned out not to be....on an unrelated note, you guys ever dodge a bullet?
Quote by david_highland
nope, I live in california and I know a guy who's father and grandfather are the same guy....****ed up situation, I won't go into it. There isn't really anything wrong with the guy, he's kind of a dick but that's pretty normal. Also my father ****s pretty much anything that moves so I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of sisters running around that I don't know about, could end pretty badly. If you guy's want to know something personal about me....I actualy had sex with a girl and aftarwards I found out that there was a possibility that she was a half sister of mine, luckily she turned out not to be....on an unrelated note, you guys ever dodge a bullet?

that was the trippiest **** ive ever read. and yes i have. several. Bitches dont know bout my reflexes.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
that was the trippiest **** ive ever read. and yes i have. several. Bitches dont know bout my reflexes.

In my book you win the title of "Coolest '08er" I'm familiar with your posts in other UG forums, a very impressive noob indeed...
Quote by aaron6890
no i dont think so,

but my dads side of the family comes from alabama, so im sure theres some inbreeding going on there. luckily i live near my moms family here in california, no inbreeding at all.

Yeah just because they are from Alabama means there is inbreeding going on