I was looking at getting a new guitar, and the possibilities were a Ltd Eclipse, Epiphone Les Paul, Ibanez ART or PRS Tremonti SE. Does anyone know of any other similiar guitars, where they can be found and of any reliable websites with warranty that may be cheaper than in stores for Australia.
Quote by cooper!
I was looking at getting a new guitar, and the possibilities were a Ltd Eclipse, Epiphone Les Paul, Ibanez ART or PRS Tremonti SE. Does anyone know of any other similiar guitars, where they can be found and of any reliable websites with warranty that may be cheaper than in stores for Australia.

hmm ebay?

oops didnt know you wanted warrnety sorry i dont know sorry.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
The Fernandes Ravelle would beat most of those, but might not be too easy to find over there unfortunately. Hagstrom are well-distributed over there and are great value. Also try Italias and some of the lower-priced Parkers too.
Hi, if you are into metal or hard rock check out this two: Dean V 30th aniversary edition on ebay, and Volcano Reverend wich actually won 2 awards, one from guitar world anoother from guitar player.
If you are more into blues or something like it, check Gretsch Corvette, I have this guitar and its great to play for that genre, sounds great, very well made, the only problem are the pickups that are microphonic, but if you buy a noise reducer pedal it will become fantastic.
I hope it helped.

P.S. Check on google some site that made an article about great guitars under 900$.