Hi guys,

I've been playing for about two months now on both acoustic and electric (depends on which one I happen to pick up). My knowledge so far is:

Chords: A, Am, C, D, Dm, E, Em, F, G, B7, E7, A7, D7, Dmaj7.

In terms on chords, I'm pretty weak on F (changing to, I can change from with no problems). My chord changing
with some of them needs some work as well. I can also do barre chords, however changing from and to barre chords
is not something I can do at all.

Scales: Major, Pentatonic Major, Pentatonic Minor, Blues Scale.

I can improvise using these scales although I'm pretty limited, my strongest is the C Major Scale which I can play
in pretty much any position on the fretboard. (As in, the notes from the C Major Scale, not just a major scale
anywhere on the fretboard).

Songs:

I'm very limited here, I haven't really concentrated on learning any songs at all. I don't know any the whole
way through although I know a few little bits from some songs.

Basically what I am looking for is advice on some sort of practise routine, I have about 15 minutes to practise
a day, with an hour on Thursdays and like 3 hours on Saturdays.

Any advice anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.
F is the toughest chord to get endurance on, I'm still not 100 percent comfy with it yet. It'll come!

There are standard chord figures for all of the dominant seventh/major seventh/minor seventh chords all over the fretboard, just like powerchords. You should definitely check those out. Examples (all C chords only with the root on the A-string):

-maj7---min7---dom7----------
--5------4------5------------
--4------3------3------------
--5------5------5------------
--3------3------3------------
-----------------------------

Those figures can be used for any one of those type of chord, just move it up and down the fretboard to the root that you need. There are figures like those for the E string too but Im too lazy atm to type them up.

My advice would be to not focus all that much on songs. Don't live by that however, as it is definitely a great way to pick up techniques, get inspired, show-off, etc. But too often, people want to learn songs just so they can show off to their friends which doesn't really do much for the advancement of your skill level.

How can you only have 15 minutes a day? What do you do all day haha
I have a job that takes up a hell of a lot of my time, plus I have a girlfriend which of course takes up some of my time. I could probably stretch it to half an hour.