i just got a few new pedals and at the moment there being connected by some big cables. so i wanted to chop one of these big cables down to make a few patch leads as i read a few people on here do.

so does anyone know where i can get relitivley cheap right angled 1/4 jacks in the uk?

oh and if anyone has any useful info about stuff to do/not to do/tutorials could you please help me

thanks

~schnips~
try an audio shop, they might have some there for you.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by webbtje

yea i was hoping someone would have a link to some a bit cheaper, i figure there's cheaper ones out there but i dont know where to find them and googles not helping
oh and i still would like to see if anyone could help me with actually doing this
Ah, fair enough. Can't help you there, sorry...

Is the title a reference to Carcass, by the way?
hotroxx uk do the planet waves patchcable kits, build your own, think the right angle jacks are 2.99 each.
Quote by schnips63
errm no... well it wasnt intended to be

That missing piece will leave you stumped
Totally disassembled, nicely sliced and diced
A cold mannequin once resembled
Real cranium teaser, carved from flesh and bone

Never mind, obviously there can be smoke without fire.
Quote by Slay 'Em
3.00 is expensive? **** you're cheap.

are you saying that you would pay more for something that is cheaper elsewhere ???

£3.00 is expensive considering twostring's tutorial says you can get them for $1 in america

oh and thanks Miracle Man the link are really helpful
twostring has a tutorial on this

jacks from maplins?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by schnips63
are you saying that you would pay more for something that is cheaper elsewhere ???

£3.00 is expensive considering twostring's tutorial says you can get them for $1 in america

oh and thanks Miracle Man the link are really helpful

The £3 is without VAT, the real price being £3.47
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!