tell the tale of yours or someone elses u know of.

for me, september last year suffered from viral encepholitus was like an hour away from death, was in a coma etc...oh and having a tube pulled out of your dick hurts!
Quote by gir vs wild
tell the tale of yours or someone elses u know of.

for me, september last year suffered from viral encepholitus was like an hour away from death, was in a coma etc...oh and having a tube pulled out of your dick hurts!

Thankyou Captain Obvious

I was tripping out at Rockness festival, I dunno if I was close to dying but I was shaking and vomiting and shit, it was awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
This Thread is the only thing that is close to death!
FAIL!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
FAIL!

Your sig is phail
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
Your sig is phail

Melbourne FAILS!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
FAIL!

Wow, is that supposed to be funny? You're an idiot.

Personally I've never had any near death experiences, the closest I've probably come is falling off my garage roof (about 1.8m high). Lame, I know.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r

Personally I've never had any near death experiences, the closest I've probably come is falling off my garage roof (about 1.8m high). Lame, I know.

Me too! Well technically I was swinging off the beam on the inside, landed headfirst on concrete, fractured my skull and spent a week in hospital and a month off school.

Fractured it again when I was 18 while having a "my music is louder than your music" contest with a neighbour,... damn speaker bounced off the wall
Um

When i was five i was in a bus accident. I was in intensive care for 2days, i have scars on my stomach from the accident.

When i was 13 me and some friends got drunk and drove the host's borthers' work van (small one) and we were ridin dirty around the country roads, i was in the back of the work va, (ther is no seats just room for tools etc) and the back door opened, so i had 2 close it while we were speeding around 50mph. I closed it and i thought i saw a police van behind us, i told him and we went around a corner to fast and we flipped the van around 4 times over a ditch. We ran back to the house (had a ****ed up back). The hosts parents told the police that (the hosts borther) had the accident.LOL his parents are so cool, my parents still don't know about it 4 years later. BTW it was on christmas eve lol, so if any of us died it wouldnt have been a nice xmas.

good times, good times.

EDIT: and its true, you life actually does flash before your eyes, and everything was like slow motion when we tried getting out of the window (car was upside down).
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Wow, is that supposed to be funny? You're an idiot.

No it wasnt this thread has been done sooo many times it just gets boring!
anywayz.............
-I feel off a ladder
-I feel off the back of a ute & got dragged by the tow bar!
-Ive been hit by a Land Cruiser
& also I've had half my body catch fire cause I was drunk & threw petrol on a fire!

do I win?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
When I lived in Wales, I was given out of date medication for my Diabetes.

So it didn't work.

I spent a week sleeping and vomiting, and lost about two stone in weight.

When I got to the hospital, the doctor told me I was lucky, 'cos if it had been a few hours latere, there would have been very little they could have done for me.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Okay, this thread is pointless and just spam. Use the other thread or the search bar.

*reported*

Apparently people didn't read the rules. Posting after a thread is reported will result in a warning.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Last edited by i have to pee at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by gunners fan
anywayz.............
-I feel off a ladder
& also I've had half my body catch fire cause I was drunk & threw petrol on a fire!

do I win?

No.

You lose for being an idiot.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by gunners fan
-I feel off a ladder

Kinky sod.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I was hit on a busy motorway by a car @ 60mph while i was on a push bike. I remember flying in the air but i don't remember hitting the floor. I woke seconds later and crawled off the road, luckily i didn't get any serious injuries, no broken bones at all, i think i would have sustained a pretty bad head injury if it wasn't for my beanie and hood up.

My skating bails helped me in that situation because i instinctively went down hands first and they were a real bloody mess but somehow haven't even scarred. I was very lucky that day.
Quote by gunners fan
anywayz.............
-I feel off a ladder

do I win?

Also-
-Ive been cought in a rip & almost drowned
Yay I quoted myself!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by Big_Rat
I was hit on a busy motorway by a car @ 60mph while i was on a push bike. I remember flying in the air but i don't remember hitting the floor. I woke seconds later and crawled off the road, luckily i didn't get any serious injuries, no broken bones at all, i think i would have sustained a pretty bad head injury if it wasn't for my beanie and hood up.

My skating bails helped me in that situation because i instinctively went down hands first and they were a real bloody mess but somehow haven't even scarred. I was very lucky that day.

Actually if your not in danger of landing head first you shouldn't go down hands first!(speaking from experience you can really badly break your arm doing that!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by Big_Rat

Putting your hands out first isn't skating instinct, it's an automatic reflex action.