i'm a virgin - i do not feel pressured
144 44%
i've had sex - i do not regret it
85 26%
i've had sex - i do regret it
8 2%
Voters: 328.
Page 1 of 2
I'm a virgin i feel pressured by myself every single day. wanking sometimes helps.
lol did you just watch that thing on channel 4?
yeah just wank til u find the rite girl.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
Quote by NiK-117
lol did you just watch that thing on channel 4?
yeah just wank til u find the rite girl.

yes.

why are you not at school?

and are you watching the current show with the fat bullied kid?
choosing to lose my virginity to my current girlfriend was one of the most right decisions ive ever made.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I don't get this whole pressure thing. It's not something special and a big deal like teenage girl magazines make you think. If you're really so easily lead that you can be pressured into doing something with your own body then you deserve the bloody 'emotional turmoil' of feeling pressured, god.
no tvs off now. im in college. dont start til 2 2day.
i dont regret it in some ways, but i do in others. once its done, its done though and you have some experience to work with.
most people regret it when they split up with the person or if they didnt really want to or they were drunk lol.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
I feel like im missing out i suppose... meh. Also if you're an 18 year old virgin people treat you like a freak so i don't tell people.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I don't get this whole pressure thing. It's not something special and a big deal like teenage girl magazines make you think. If you're really so easily lead that you can be pressured into doing something with your own body then you deserve the bloody 'emotional turmoil' of feeling pressured, god.

i half agree with you.

yeah, you deserve the 'emotional turmoil' if you are pressured into it. but you cant say that losing your virginity isnt a big deal...
while physically, nothing really new happens, its symbolic; thats what makes it such a big deal. its giving part of yourself to someone else. you can never again experience it for the first time, and its a very intimate thing which you wouldnt want to share with the wrong person.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
don't care
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You cold, heartless bitch!

I've lived with the emotional turmoil of being coerced into losing my virginity.
I tried to resist, but I was powerless to do so.
She said "You wanna?"
Who can resist pressure like that?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Jakeylee111
I feel like im missing out i suppose... meh. Also if you're an 18 year old virgin people treat you like a freak so i don't tell people.

I'm 18, a virgin, hell, I've never even had a girlfriend before.

I'm such a weirdo/loner. I do have a few good friends though.
Originally Posted by SkyValley
yeah im a virgin but im also pretty good at things like ping-pong and drawing pictures of people playing water polo so it balances out
its okay to lose it, just try to do it with someone you actually care about, not casually and for recreation (even if your not planning on marrying them)
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by Baasoromyuu
I'm 18, a virgin, hell, I've never even had a girlfriend before.

I'm such a weirdo/loner. I do have a few good friends though.

Straighten your hair. Trust me chicks dig it.

It got me mine. But my hair is rad anyway.
I did because lots of people at school would talk about it and I wasn't getting very close at all.

I lost it with my current gf now of two years and glad I lost it that way because it was a bit of a shambles the first few times!

Wouldn't have been so funny if it had been with some experienced hot babe in a one night stand.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Honestly, I couldn't give two Shin-Digs of a Taliwhacker.

I'm only 15, and it's not really that important to me.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
channel 4 +1 ftw watching that programme now think its a repeat.

anyway its all about whenever you feel ready to lose it
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
16, virgin, not pressured, in fact i find most girls my age are really bitchy and annoying so im just gonna wait till i find one who's nice
if a girls a virgin when you fuc her they tend to put up with more **** (if there teenager that is) thats good thought id add that (y) off to drink more now
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by kenan6346
16, virgin, not pressured, in fact i find most girls my age are really bitchy and annoying so im just gonna wait till i find one who's nice
Good luck to you, sir.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Good luck to you, sir.

Wow, someone's being clever
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
i think everyone makes WAY too much fuss about sex. why the hell would your first time be such a big deal anyway? it often hurts like all hell for us girls, and guys...well...you can be a bit inexperienced with the female body (not always, just...you can).

surely it's better to just get it out of the way so you can actually enjoy sex? well, that's my take on it.

i don't regret losing my virginity when i did, even though i now wish the guy was dead, because hey, it means i don't have to ever go through that excruciating pain ever again, and can now enjoy wonderful sex with my current boyfriend

edit: i guess i'd better argue for the people who haven't lost their virginity as well

don't get so worked about it, seriously, sex is great, and fun, and whatever, but it doesn't really make you a different person or anything. sure, stuck up teens may seem to be all self-righteous when they've done it, but they were stuck up to begin with, so sod 'em. sex is a great part of a relationship (or a one night stand, whatever you fancy :p, but it's not the be-all and end-all. just go with the flow and enjoy yourself, if you pressure yourself to lose your virginity ASAP you're not gonna enjoy it. you'll be nervous as hell and terrified of messing it up, which will make it unenjoyable for both partners.

just let what happens happen
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Mar 7, 2008,
I never felt pressured. I just really wanted to. Not wanting sex is just abnormal; although sex itself is extremely over-rated.
You should all practice marathon fapping for when the time comes.

I know it's the pits favourite past-time anyway.
Had sex, regret losing it to the girl I did. She was so undeserving.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by kenan6346

Ah-ha-ha-ha. That has to be the funniest thing I've seen all day. Those stupid bitchy girls..... Hee-hee...

Anyways... I'm 15 and I have no desire to lose my virginity. If you saw the dating-pool I'm pulling from, your chastity belt would stay locked too.
Last edited by ThisChickRocks at Mar 7, 2008,
I feel like there is pressure, but I'm also not going to cave to it. I do what I want, and if that bitch tries to order me around, I'll slap her right in the sandwich maker!
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I lost my virginity at 14. To me, sex is just a thing we mamals do..

having said that I dont just **** every tom,joe, and harry that walk by...
Quote by woodenbandman
I feel like there is pressure, but I'm also not going to cave to it. I do what I want, and if that bitch tries to order me around, I'll slap her right in the sandwich maker!

The hands?

The brevel?
Quote by woodenbandman

Jeez... See if I ever make you a sandwich again...

I even cut off the f-in crusts....

well i haven't, and i don't feel pressured too, i'm telling you right now, if i wanted to, i could lay out my ex and do her up and down the street like a wheelbarrow, but i didn't/don't, because i don't like her like that.

anyone i know who has had sex at an early age says they regret it.

and i don't feel pressured because i just don't, it's not like having sex will change me, i'll still be the same person, if i had to do it or i'd die then bloody oath i'd feel pressure, but right now, i'm just having fun instead of wasting time chasing poon.
Page 1 of 2