original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
An organization in Ontario that puts on shows to raises awareness for breat cancer.

http://www.myspace.com/punk4pink

Great idea, but their definition of "punk" is sort of strange considering what the bands sound like on their myspace.

" “PUNKS” are the youth within our communities that don’t subscribe to more contemporary popular markets, the “underground” of popular culture or the “anti-thesis” of pop culture. "

The first song I've heard is by a band that wears plugs, their singer sings through his nose so much I wanna puke, I has a bad piano intro, and their influences include "Underoath"

This bastardization of the word "punk" to refer to a subculture is getting maddeningly scary.

I know we have these threads every week. But this is just crazy. It's not like calling green day punk.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Pop punk 4 pink sounds like a song the Queers would sing, and we all know what the pink would refer to...
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
Quote by axeslash
Pop punk 4 pink sounds like a song the Queers would sing, and we all know what the pink would refer to...

Vaginas?
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Yeah, punk has become super marketable now. For some reason people think being punk is being cool. It's a buzzword, just like all the other genres being marketed falsely today.
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, punk has become super marketable now. For some reason people think being punk is being cool. It's a buzzword, just like all the other genres being marketed falsely today.

I wish they used mettle or classic rawk or something, just to piss them off
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by StreetLight3989

d´oh....if it´s a fashion in the USA this year......next year it will be like this in Europe......wait.....then we´ll get lots of concerts with lots of Groupies