What is it with guitar techs..are they obliged by law to smoke to much weed? i phoned 5 stores to try and get locking tuners and an earvana nut installed and all i got was 'whats sperzel and whats earvana mate' and 'you dont wanna do that to your guitar mate!' By law the tech should be more techie than me! Perhaps they should register with UG
How does that make them stoned? They're just not very knowledgable about some products it would seem.
Quote by codybcool
How does that make them stoned? They're just not very knowledgable about some products it would seem.

they all sounded stoned.
Quote by maccas666
Marijuana unlocks creativity, deal with it

Does cutting yourself unlock creativity aswell?
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Quote by sword shredder

No, but it unlocks bleeding and makes people call you an emo
Quote by sword shredder

I don't think so...
UG > guitar techs.

i have run in to the same problem, they just aren't really exposed to these types of things as much as UGers are.
Quote by TheQuailman
No, but it unlocks bleeding and makes people call you an emo

why has the pit resorted to so many threads about cutting??? and it's not only emo kids that cut, a lot of other people do as well.
I know some guitar techs who smoke too much. They know what they are talking about though. Don't generalize stoners as being dumbed down. I don't smoke and you should see the retarded sh*t I post in the political thread. I'm sure stoners in there own me at politics. Although, for some reason I should know more about it, atleast locally.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens