Its one of my best mates birthdays todayand theres a party tonight and i need ideas to make it "memorable" for him (preferably not involving icy hot lol)
So Drinking games pranks uniforms any ideas welcome

Thanks

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
Get him drunk then have gay sex with him. He will never forget it, nor will he ever speak about it. Win-win.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
there is one good card game to play when your drunk as its requires little to no effort. everyone gets 1 card, you lick the back and stick it to your forehead without looking at what card youve got (everyone does it at the same time) then who ever has the lowest card does a shot. simple enough and gets you wankered and no messing about, everyone just keeps drinking. or just take some class A drugs and party hard
play smurfs!

What you need: a TV (preferably a recording of a smurfs episode), loads of shooters

What you do: Each time they say the word smurf (conjugated verb form counts :P), someone drinks a shooter (it's like, person 1, then 2, then 3, then when everyone took one start over with 1)

Just don't play with 3 billion people or it gets boring, 8-10 is the best.

P.S. They say smurf like 8 zillion times in one episode
midget stripper FTW!!!
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Quote by flyingsquirrel
play smurfs!

What you need: a TV (preferably a recording of a smurfs episode), loads of shooters

What you do: Each time they say the word smurf (conjugated verb form counts :P), someone drinks a shooter (it's like, person 1, then 2, then 3, then when everyone took one start over with 1)

Smufing Smurf! That's a smurfing smurf smurf!

*Collapses*
Quote by flyingsquirrel
play smurfs!

Same game but use the Newhart Show, anytime someone says "Hi Bob" everyone does a shot!
Look up drinking games on Google, there are thousands out there!

Also I second the stripper!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
you have to drink with your bad hand all night,if caught using your good one then you have to take a shot.

Edit: ok admitedly he probably wont remember much,if anything.

I did that with my mates in Southampton.

Rules were also no swearing, no pointing and there was a 4th rule I can't remember because I was so bad at sticking to the other rules.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Last edited by Chex at Mar 7, 2008,
Behead a hooker and give him the head as a birthday present. That way he'll remember his birthday and have something for the mantlepiece.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Stripper or hooker. If it's a stripper that doesn't mind hookin' you are in business.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Get him so drunk he can't remember it. Then take him on a train somewhere and leave him there.