$50 AUS Freedom ® electric guitar (new)
$100 AUS Freedom ® 20 watt amp (new)
$100 Zoom G1 multi effects pedal.

Does anyone have worse gear?
Last edited by Epic_chef at Mar 7, 2008,
There are worse amps. Peavey practice amps for example (not that I've ever played that freedom amp, I never even saw one. But nothing is worse than a peavey practice amp) and these little 2w marshall amps that are the shape of a tiny stack. Not that I own any of that stuff though.
Quote by Epic_chef
$50 AUS Freedom ® electric guitar (new)
$100 AUS Freedom ® 20 watt amp (new)
$100 Zoom G1 multi effects pedal.

Does anyone have worse gear?

Bad thread idea, on topic the G1 is a very usable multi-fx for the price. No idea what you're talking about.
Ibanez SZ 320MH >> Vox V487 >> Barber LTD >> MI Audio Neo-Fuzz >> Peavey Bandit 112
the zoom G1 is far from usabel..thats terryble.. sounds like tin can. i owned on for a month...
dude thats nothing. right now im stuck with a "burswood" fake strat and a "burswood" 10w amp, i got it as a set for 100 bucks refurbished. now that is crap. im saving my money up for a good setup though. ive been playing that setup for almost 5 years.
Quote by Aaron_C
Bad thread idea, on topic the G1 is a very usable multi-fx for the price. No idea what you're talking about.

I wouldn't say useable, two footswitches and a two digit dislplay is a pain to use. The effects are okay though. The amp models/od and wah are pretty dire though.

EDIT: Ach, I was talking about the G2. I have no idea what the G1 sounds like, so I take my comments back.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
i have a hohner les paul copy, i think its made from chipboard in a crumbly plywood sort of way, unplayable
i have set fire to it several times on stage to get rid of it but it just wont die...
i work away from home loads so last time i was away i bought a £30.00 strat rip off in thailand and plugged it into a boss micro br recorder, and used my i pod mini speakers through the boss to amp it.
it sounded terrible but it kept me playing for 3 months and playing that sh*ty guitar for 3 months made me a better player when i came home and picked up my gibson.
For my first year of playing I had a Marshall Mini that I got for X-mas...

...and a $100 used mutt guitar.

I feel your pain.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
B.C. Rich Virgin through a Spider II. I've heard it.

*raises pistol to face*
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by plbrynt
i have a hohner les paul copy, i think its made from chipboard in a crumbly plywood sort of way, unplayable
i have set fire to it several times on stage to get rid of it but it just wont die...

HAHAha, that's awsome man! If it doesn't die, you should definitely keep that guitar! It would be hilarious if you did some expensive mods to it(pickups, tuners, bridge) and kept jammin on that thing
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator