Poll: Which guitar to choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar to choose?
ESP F-50
44 94%
B.C Rich Warlock Metal master
3 6%
Voters: 47.
Sorry for posting this again, but i decided to make this a poll to help decide.This is my shortlist, any comments or advice is very welcome.

The ESP F-50 Electric Guitar (Black, Black Hardware)

ESP F-50 Electric Guitar Features:

* Basswood body
* Maple neck
* Rosewood fretboard
* ESP LH-150 humbuckers
* 25-1/2" scale
* Model name inlay at the 12th fret
* Tune-o-matic and string-through body
* Chrome hardware
* 24 XJ Frets

The B.C. Rich Metal Master Warlock Electric Guitar

B.C. Rich Metal Master Warlock Electric Guitar Features:

* Agathis Body
* Hard Maple Neck
* Bolt-on Construction
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* Beast Headstock
* 25-1/2" Scale
* 24 Jumbo Frets
* Dot Inlays
* Chrome Hardware
* Sealed Diecast BCR Tuners
* Dual BCR Humbucker Pickups
* Wrap Around Style Bridge

Which guitar to choose? Price difference between them is irrelevent, any comments or adivce welcome.
Out of those two, definitely the ESP. It has a better tone-wood and slightly better features.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
out of those two the esp fo sho
whats your budget??
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Both are pretty much budget guitars but I have to with ESP. Cheaper BC Rich guitars are pretty much more trick than treat, the sound isn't that good, the bridge doesn't hold the tuning that well and they are a nightmare to set up properly. Not to mention the how uncomfortable can that one be. On the other hand the ESP one could even stay with you for quite a long time, that string-through bridge is wonderful for holding even low tunings, the neck might feel quite pro since I haven't yet tried an ESP (even the cheaper models) with bad fretwork or uncomfortable necks. The pickups aren't that bad but the overall quality of the instrument makes it worth of a pickup change that could fix the problem. Plus that shape, despite looking like something BC Rich would make, is actually really comfortable since it retains the basic strat features...If only they did a 7 string of that one
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
Quote by sepultura alma
out of those two the esp fo sho
whats your budget??

about 600 australian.
Quote by SylKain
Both are pretty much budget guitars but I have to with ESP. Cheaper BC Rich guitars are pretty much more trick than treat, the sound isn't that good, the bridge doesn't hold the tuning that well and they are a nightmare to set up properly. Not to mention the how uncomfortable can that one be. On the other hand the ESP one could even stay with you for quite a long time, that string-through bridge is wonderful for holding even low tunings, the neck might feel quite pro since I haven't yet tried an ESP (even the cheaper models) with bad fretwork or uncomfortable necks. The pickups aren't that bad but the overall quality of the instrument makes it worth of a pickup change that could fix the problem. Plus that shape, despite looking like something BC Rich would make, is actually really comfortable since it retains the basic strat features...If only they did a 7 string of that one

what about the fact the ESP has jumbo frets, is this going to be more of a hinderance or blessing for a novice such as myself?

Man...I hate Metal guitars. Go for ESP if you want a metal looking guitar.
I just hate BC Rich.
Get an Agile
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
If you must have one, then definitly the Ltd. Wouldn't recommend to buy such a cheap guitar, so why don't you save some more? If you buy that one you will probably want a new one pretty soon anyway.
Quote by HomerSGR
If you must have one, then definitly the Ltd. Wouldn't recommend to buy such a cheap guitar, so why don't you save some more? If you buy that one you will probably want a new one pretty soon anyway.

suggest models and products etc.