don't you hate it when you're in the middle of class, everything is dead quiet, and your stomach growls with the ferocity of a lion? It just happened to me in my computer class when we were taking an exam. It's so embarrassing! share your stories
Quote by strat335
don't you hate it when you're in the middle of class, everything is dead quiet, and your stomach growls with the ferocity of a lion? It just happened to me in my computer class when we were taking an exam. It's so embarrassing! share your stories

IM IN A COMPUTER CLASS TOO OMGZ?

yeah i hate that, i like to bring chips
but it sucks because everyone looks at whoever's stomach growls. and mine never stops making weird noises. i feel awkward

it's a curse.
Quote by xFilth
I was hungry
I ate

New theory

Hunger in belly + Teh foodz = no more hunger?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Even worse when you are in the middle of class and get a hungry boner

THAT SUCKS
aw come on. am I the only one who goes through the embarrassment of this? It's so awkward, especially if you're sitting next to a hot girl and she notices

edit: about the hunger, not the boners
Haha I'm eating a pretzel right now.

EDIT - F*ck I just finished it.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Eat more oats.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
You know, when youre hungry, normally you eat. Or maybe its just me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I know how you feel TS, that sucks. Especially when you have no food left or your in a class that your at the front of and the teacher has eagle eyes.