Page 1 of 2
I asked to go to my friends house, (my friend is a girl, read my blog, youll get it), and the second I told her that my friend was a girl, she got really quiet and had this weird look on her face. It happens whenever I ask to go over there, and she always has some excuse as to why I cant go. WHY????? I know there are parents on UG, explain.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

They're mad that you aren't gay.

And so am I
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
That's what she said...

ZING!

(On topic, she'll just be nervous you'll be getting off with her. Just act mature and stuff, cover it and say other people are going over etc. Might help).
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
That's what she said...

ZING!

(On topic, she'll just be nervous you'll be getting off with her. Just act mature and stuff, cover it and say other people are going over etc. Might help).

I did tell her that. I told her that shes having some friends over, and that she wanted me to come over too.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Just tell her youve already porked her, then the damage is already done.

also tell her you used condoms, now she has nothing to worry about.

sorted.
Quote by SkyValley
They're mad that you aren't gay.

And so am I

I am mad he isn't gay too!

OP are you at least open for experimentation?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by 666metalmark
And so am I

+1. Want you TS, want you bad.

but seriously, you can't figure it out? What do girls have.... or not have as the case may be, that guys do.... yes that's right, a vag.
You just wanted to tell us you were going over a girls house, didn't you..

Well, in any case, you probably knew what she meant but yea it's because she has a vagina and you have a willie-wacker.
Quote by SaulHudson
Doesn't want you alone with a girl. Was it that hard to figure out?

WHY though??

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Wear a pink shirt then say to your mother in a camp voice, 'can I got to [insert name here]'s house, she's such a doll!'
Quote by i have to pee
I am mad he isn't gay too!

OP are you at least open for experimentation?

No.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

moms get jeolous dude. your her little baby and now your getting a piece of ass. most moms are like that. tell her "mom dont worry i like men"
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
Quote by valennic
I asked to go to my friends house, (my friend is a girl, read my blog, youll get it), and the second I told her that my friend was a girl, she got really quiet and had this weird look on her face. It happens whenever I ask to go over there, and she always has some excuse as to why I cant go. WHY????? I know there are parents on UG, explain.

I believe that look is constipation
Dude, Im scared of gay people. Why the f*** would I say that?
Besides, there have been girls over at MY house before.

EDIT^ lmao

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

She knows it's too late for you, if you haven't gotten laid by the time you're like, 12, then by default you're asexual. Go **** yourself, she'll see you're mature enough and might re-consider
ohai little sig.
Q.: What posts about its Mother on teh interwebz?

A.: A 12 Year old boy who needs sum attention.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
maybe she just doesn't like something about this girl. you can either just go anyway, and risk your mum being pissed at you, or you could actually TALK to your mother about it, ask her why she doesn't like you seeing this girl.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Maybe she already thinks you're gay and is under the impression you'll be at another man's house engaging in some kind of freaky Creamsicle sex.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Shes never met the girl. Though Im planning on asking her why she freaks out so bad.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Shes never met the girl. Though Im planning on asking her why she freaks out so bad.

Maybe because you're 12 and shouldn't be hanging out with girls for another couple years?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Im going to 15 in three months, Im NOT 12!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic

so instead of that being your first course of action you ask a guitar forum? wow....
don't you think the smartest, and most efficient i might add, thing to do would be to ask her about it?

how old are you by the way, if you are under 16 it is because she doesn't want you to nail the chick. If you are over 16, she still doesn't want you to nail the chick but your mom has too much control over you- and she doesn't trust you
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
I told her that the girls parents are going to be home, It calmed her down a bit.....oh, and im 14 right now. Shes almost 16.

EDIT: Im almost 15, in three months Ill be 15.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Last edited by valennic at Mar 7, 2008,
I dont' have a camera. Plus, whats that supposed to mean???

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by atc228
so instead of that being your first course of action you ask a guitar forum? wow....
don't you think the smartest, and most efficient i might add, thing to do would be to ask her about it?

how old are you by the way, if you are under 16 it is because she doesn't want you to nail the chick. If you are over 16, she still doesn't want you to nail the chick but your mom has too much control over you- and she doesn't trust you

His mom is **** blocking... what a bitch. And he asked the Pit because some of us might have offered him surprise sex (like me) instead of going to a girls house.
Quote by valennic
I dont' have a camera. Plus, whats that supposed to mean???

Rule 32: You MUST have pictures to back up your statements. No exceptions.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
I came to the Pit to ask a question. No surprise sex for me.

And I can TRY to get pictures.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

demonikk, what does asexual mean? coz im a13 year old virgin and pissed now

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I just checked your profile??

Your 18???

and you still ask your mammy can you go to your friends house?? and worst of all you still listen to your mammy when she says no???

Godd luck with life bud!!!
Quote by HEXAGRAM66
I just checked your profile??

Your 18???

and you still ask your mammy can you go to your friends house?? and worst of all you still listen to your mammy when she says no???

Godd luck with life bud!!!

He admitted in the thread he was 14. So is lying about your age against the rules?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
She's afraid you'll have sex with her and it will ruin you as her pure little boy

My advice? Ignore your mom, someday you'll move out and it won't matter anyway.
You're mum sounds rather immature. May i ask; how old are you?

edit: Oh your 14. Hmm, ill have to agree with the above advice then; act mature around your mum, explain to her the situation if need be (i know it can be very awkward when talking to parents about this kind of stuff.)
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
This is the problem with parent - child relationships. The parent tries to do what they think is right by the child. The child thinks it's not right because it may very well be all well and good. In turn the child lies to the parent in order to go do something that actually is ok. After a while the lying gets easier and easier all the way until the child is sneaking out at midnight to go work a truck-stop parking lot to make money to support their crack habit. I've seen it a million times. Good parenting yields evil children.
Quote by valennic
I did tell her that. I told her that shes having some friends over, and that she wanted me to come over too.

That's what she said!

ZING!
Page 1 of 2