do you have a guitar,bass ect.... that was played or signed by a rock god!!.
wright i down here
Thread title was misleading

On topic, there's a cymbal lying around my band's rehearsal space signed by Threshold's ex-drummer Johanne James. Not really a god, but he's a great drummer/frontman
ohai little sig.
I used to have an Epiphone ES that was given to me and signed by Björn Dixgård of Mando Diao. Dunno how famous they are abroad yet though. Also have one of Kirk Hammet's picks but I have no pride in that :p
Not exactly a rock god, but a damn good player and guitar designer as well. Had also worked for Washburn for some time before making his own line. Had the pleasure of meeting him face to face and he signed one of my guitars. Greg Bennett.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I had a pick off matt heafy, which i sold on ebay for £50.00 =D
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
i sat and drank my first beer in my garage with the guys from the Steve Miller band
one of my basses is signed by Victor Wooten and Rick Savage (guy form def leppard)
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
one of my basses is signed by Victor Wooten and Rick Savage (guy form def leppard)

Every year my dad goes down to Virginia and teaches a class on tactical tracking with Victor Wooten and some other people. No idea how Wooten is involved but he is. This year I'm gonna have him take my bass so he can sign it.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I had my Bass's pickguard signed by Victor Wooten and Alex Webster.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
I have an EVH guitar pick my brother got for me at a concert around 2004 (the Van hagar tour) and a guitar pick used by Amir Derakh I caught at a concert. I also have a number of picks from Trey Alexander (not really famous but the guy is an awesome player and was Guitar Player's Guitar Hero 07 winner).
Meet Dimebag once when i was coming out of The Clubhouse... I was walking to my car and he had just gotten out of a brand new ferrari wearing his usual cut off shorts and converse's which i thought that was pretty sick. So I walked over to him and he was the coolest guy, talked to him for a bit shook his hand and left.. Still to this day i wish i had him sign something but the guy was so cool i didnt feel like bothering him for one like every other fan does. I was just glad to meet the guy... Thats as close i got to getting anything signed...
i know its not a guitar but my friend got his snare drum signed by joey jornson

also my dad met buckethead and got to get his picture with THE BUCKET!!!! thats right THE BUCKET!!!
Last edited by dean.guitar.man at Mar 7, 2008,
iv played a guitar that was signed by Chirstian Alsing. not sure how many people have heard of him
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Quote by slash_fan_dan
that bass should be worth a bit how much was it??

its just the cavity cover, its too nice of a bass to get the actual body signed. dont wanna ruin the ash or zebrawood.
here it is before rick savage got to it.

Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Last edited by tubadude at Mar 8, 2008,
Quote by dean.guitar.man
i know its not a guitar but my friend got his snare drum signed by joey jornson

also my dad met buckethead and got to get his picture with THE BUCKET!!!! thats right THE BUCKET!!!

Joey Jordinson? I would have to pay less for it just because it was signed by him, seriously.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Joey Jordinson? I would have to pay less for it just because it was signed by him, seriously.

He's a world-class drummer, and as far as his general genre goes he might be THE best. What's with the disrespect?
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Meet Dimebag once when i was coming out of The Clubhouse... I was walking to my car and he had just gotten out of a brand new ferrari wearing his usual cut off shorts and converse's which i thought that was pretty sick. So I walked over to him and he was the coolest guy, talked to him for a bit shook his hand and left.. Still to this day i wish i had him sign something but the guy was so cool i didnt feel like bothering him for one like every other fan does. I was just glad to meet the guy... Thats as close i got to getting anything signed...

Dimebag drove a Ferrari? Hmm, I didn't see him as being a guy who would drive one of those flashy cars.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Dimebag drove a Ferrari? Hmm, I didn't see him as being a guy who would drive one of those flashy cars.

That's what I thought..maybe Dimebag has a bumper sticker on his crotch rocket that says "My other vehicle is the Death Star".

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by thedude051

Yup was thinking the same thing, it might have been a buddies or a rental.. It was about 1-2 a.m when The Clubhouse turns into Club Insomnia. So who knows he might have hoped in a buddys car to go do something and when he got back i ran into him... Either way he got out of a Black Ferrari 360 Modena. And it was still one the sickest moments i have ever seen.. either way...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Mar 8, 2008,
I have three picks of Kerry King's.
I have a Dream Theater t-shirt with Chuck Schuldiner's signature
Got a few photos of Mikael Akerfeldt signed by him.

That's about it.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I have a photo of me and Anders Fridén, signed by the man himself.

but...after listening to Abegnation, I don't know if I'm that proud of it anymore...
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by Aziraphale
I used to have an Epiphone ES that was given to me and signed by Björn Dixgård of Mando Diao. Dunno how famous they are abroad yet though. Also have one of Kirk Hammet's picks but I have no pride in that :p

Wow, you sigged me a long time ago. Never noticed that until now

Anyways, i'm going to the Chicago blues fest, so i'm hoping to get some stuff signed by some bluesmen (maybe i'll bring my axe, or just have them sign picks or pictures).
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by TUMFP
I have a guitar signed by John Mayer. And yes, the guy can rip. He is an incredible player.

I still hate you for that
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
One of John Petrucci's Jazz IIIs blue-tacked to the monitor and several CDs signed by Devin Townsend.
I see Mother Nature equipped you for a battle of wits in the same way she equipped cows for supersonic flight.
Quote by johnny_tapia
I still hate you for that

How about the winner of the Continuum guitar, the one HE played ALL during his summer tour? Not that would be an incredible win.
Quote by TUMFP
I have a guitar signed by John Mayer. And yes, the guy can rip. He is an incredible player.

He's a good player (and for the record I envy his tone) but he's a douche and I don't like his live act or his "singing" songs.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Won a free Jackson RR3 signed by all the members of BFMV. Not a big fan of the band... a free guitar is a FREE ****ING GUITAR!