I am really looking for a shred solo to learn, and I really just want one that is super-crazy!!!! Like really fast, sounds good, and is a really good screaming solo!!! Some examples are, Cemetary Gates by, Pantera; Freak Show Excess by, Steve Vai. Thanks.
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
there are tons... if you listen to guitar players who shred, a multitude of their songs will feature said technique. john petrucci (dream theater) is my favorite, but there are dozens more...
Well I can play Cemetary gates. But FSE!!!! WTF! who else can actually play that? But do you know any Dream Theatre shred solos? I have heard Stream Of Conciousness. That is freaking amazing. But you know ant more? Oh yeah and DamagePlan by John Petrucci.
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Check out "Machine Head - Clenching the Fist of Dissent" and other songs of theres, the solo's are pretty sweet check out "Halo" by them aswell
well, If you're looking for some fun solo's

Guthrie Govan's Rhode Island Shred is pretty difficult but really fun to play.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
for some Dream Theater shred stuff, try songs like "Erotomania," "Panic Attack," "Fatal Tragedy," parts of the song "Octavarium," "The Test That Stumped Them All," "This Dying Soul," "In The Name of God," ... there are others, but you should really just check out the band in general if you want more.
Yngwie Malmsteen occasionally shreds something out. Arpeggio's From Hell for instance.
I dunno, maybe some Paul Gilbert too?
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
The solo of Crushing Day by Joe Satriani.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Dream Theater's "Under a Glass Moon" has an awesome solo in it
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG4EX1
Vox 30ADVT