Hi, and thanks for looking at my song :p

Do you lot think that this song is a good intro so far? Does it hold your attention? My main worry is that the rhythm is a little boring, but you know...

Thanks for any comments whatsoever,
Gerbs

SHMEDIT: new version up, same except for added parts =)
Attachments:
meh song.zip
Last edited by Gerbs at Mar 7, 2008,
well, nice but..metallica ripoff
Gear:

Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey Bandit 112
Dunlop Cry-Baby
Quote by _one
well, nice but..metallica ripoff

o_o; be a little open minded. everything anyone writes sounds a bit like something someone else has written.

I personally thought it was really good, it kinda pained me to see that boring cello part (i play cello) But i guess that isn't the feature of it so it's not that big of a deal.

i really liked the feel of it. definately finish it.

Or i'll shoot you

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803741
Well, being such a prestigious cello player, write me one, biatch (I would actually appreciate that, it would be cool if you wouldn't mind =) ). Thanks for the kind words everyone... I'm carrying it on as we speak.
Quote by Gerbs
Well, being such a prestigious cello player, write me one, biatch (I would actually appreciate that, it would be cool if you wouldn't mind =) ). Thanks for the kind words everyone... I'm carrying it on as we speak.

Hmm, i'll see what i can do, but it probably won't be today sadly, i've got a bit of a headache and if i'm writing something i lke to be up to par

But i will get back to you on this.
Any time will do, I'm glad to have some help ^^, also, new version up.
Aw.

(GASP DOUBLE CRIT)

i don't really think the riff fits.

and the transition could have been a bit better too :\

you should do something a bit more....i don't know the word D:

IMO i think you should have stuck with acoustic for a while. maybe with a solo over it.

then later on add some distortion, but keep to the same idea.