http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/velvetrevolver/ Join if you love Velvet Revolver!

Quote by Retro Rocker
Quote by Liberation
She looks like she'd belong in Motley Crue.
They also looked pretty hot back in the day.
I'm a guy, but I'd still bang Nikki.
There are two things:

1. i think it look hideous (but thats personal taste), such a design is meant for metal band and should be black but like I said personal taste. (i would also never buy a BC rich besides the fact their basses suck)

2. It's a secondhand bass you buying without having it seen or heard or even played on yourself....

I would never buy a guitar on e-bay or whatever trading/selling site without having at least tryed it once. You simply don't know what he has done with it. For all you know the bass might be better to use as a bow then an instrument.

So if you wanta bargain go to a shop most shops also have occasions and at least they come with a waranty and you can try them out before you buy.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
True, and if it was even £50 I wouldnt buy it but if it's going for 1p and has £15 P&P it might be a bargin. Yeah, it could be **** but then at least I havent lost a lot of money
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/velvetrevolver/ Join if you love Velvet Revolver!

Quote by Retro Rocker
Quote by Liberation
She looks like she'd belong in Motley Crue.
They also looked pretty hot back in the day.
I'm a guy, but I'd still bang Nikki.
My mate bought a Wesley. He sent it back to the people about 5 times because various bits weren't working. The really aren't worth the money to be honest.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by Mescalino
There are two things:

1. i think it look hideous (but thats personal taste), such a design is meant for metal band and should be black but like I said personal taste. (i would also never buy a BC rich besides the fact their basses suck)

To be fair, BC Rich's NT series and anything NJ and above are actually quite good, if you don't mind the aesthetics.

But to the threadstarter, I would save your money and get a different, better bass. If you're really on a budget, Squier VM basses or even SX basses are the way to go.
Dean and Ibanez also have some nice starter basses for not much money.

A friend of mine worked in a music store and everyone who bought a BC Rich came back with it having some kind of problem.

Also i like to play bluess or reagae and very little metal the design alone wouldn't fit me.

But yes if you are short on cash, Squier, Ibanez and dean have some nice starter basses and maybe with some extra money you can get an OLP.

Sure if its sold for 1 pound no har in getting it but a pound will also get you a glass of beer (if your old enough). The 15 pound for P&P can be used to get a case and cable for your new bass... so its what you prefere i just wouldn't buy a secondhand without trying it at least.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Id do It because, even if It didnt work, youd have something to look nice in your room.Besides,Its not like your making a long term investment here.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat