I really wonder what their differences are. I mean they both have 20 frets right? But what's their real difference? I heard that acoustic guitar has a more echoe-y sound, is that true? I've got a classic guitar. Is it worth to get an acoustic?
Go to a music shop and ask that, and once the stinging has died down on your face, they will gladly point out the differences, and let you try them out to see the difference for yourself
The main difference is probably that the acoustic has steel strings and a classical has nylon strings
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Err... Classical guitars are acoustics. Steel string acoustics have steel strings and an X braced soundboard. Classical guitars have nylon strings and fan braced soundboards. The Steel strings create a lot more tension which will drive your guitar top more and give you a brighter tone with more volume. Classical guitars will have a fuller, darker tone with less volume
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Err... Classical guitars are acoustics. Steel string acoustics have steel strings and an X braced soundboard. Classical guitars have nylon strings and fan braced soundboards. The Steel strings create a lot more tension which will drive your guitar top more and give you a brighter tone with more volume. Classical guitars will have a fuller, darker tone with less volume

+1 Classical guitar fretboards are usually pretty flat.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Classical guitars have a wider neck and the frets are wider across the fretboard too. There is no pick-guard on a classical guitar, as it is meant to be played with the nails. The bridge on a classical guitar allows the strings to be 'tied' on, as opposed to on a steel-string guitar where there are holes to thread the string through the bridge and through the top. The tuning pegs and headstock are quite different.

The body shapes are slightly different too.

A classical guitar has no truss rod, as the tension on nylon strings isn't near as great as the tension on steel strings.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.