I have a MIM Tele and it plays great and sounds decent, but the intonation is off. I'm the kinda player that cant stand it my guitar is out of tune, so I'm stuck. I've tried everything. I've adjusted the truss rod and saddles numerous times. I've restrung several times within the last couple weeks, and I've had it professionally set up twice (including fret leveling), but no luck. I just want perfect intonation...but I don't what what I'm doing wrong. Has anyone else had this problem and knows a way to fix it?
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
no

sounds like you might need a new guitar because if you cant fix it and you had it set up twice by pro's it seems hopless

maybe you'll like the Feiten system (not sure if feiten or feitin)
it supposed to sound more in tune all around the neck
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Reset your string saddles so that when you play a note at the 12th fret and on an open string they are both in tune.
Quote by SRVNumberOne
Reset your string saddles so that when you play a note at the 12th fret and on an open string they are both in tune.

I've done that several times. I've done everything you could think of...theoretically, the guitar should play in perfect tune after everything that I've done, but it doesn't, so thats why I'm asking here.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
check out Monteallums.com.. I believe that he makes a product called the eNut which might be able to help you.. It's pretty inexpensive too...

I completely trust what this guys sells too... I've purchased several mod kits from him that have been amazing....
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator