when i download the free demo thing it says my demo has expired and i need to purchase it ??

whats that all about
It isn't free software. You can download a free trial, which expires after a period of time, and then buy the full version.

But there is a free, open source program that can work with Guitar Pro files: http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/
yeah but my free trial shouldnt expire when i have literally JUST DOWNLOADED IT.

i didnt even get a chance to use it ??? surely it should expire about a week or something after i download it .. not 10 seconds.

thanks blue strat is that program any good ?
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
yeah but my free trial shouldnt expire when i have literally JUST DOWNLOADED IT.

i didnt even get a chance to use it ??? surely it should expire about a week or something after i download it .. not 10 seconds.

are you sure you didn't install it previously and have since uninstalled it?

because even if you reinstall it, it won't give you another 15 days
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
are you sure you didn't install it previously and have since uninstalled it?

yeah cos i just found out about the guitar pro trial thing 10 minutes ago.
yea that happened with me too, it was kinda gay. i just went back to regular tabs
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
yeah cos i just found out about the guitar pro trial thing 10 minutes ago.

I meant, is there anyone else who might have installed it?

a brother or something.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I meant, is there anyone else who might have installed it?

a brother or something.

Nope maybe its just a problem with guitar pro or something cos it happened to capn curry aswell.
ok then. try tuxguitar (google it) it's completely free and opens both powertab files and guitar pro files.

Quote by element4433
ok thanks ive downloaded tuxguitar .. now im gonna annoy everyone again lol

how do you use these things ?? i have it up and running with a tab but what do i do now ?
press play and play along

Quote by element4433