so i appear to be out of black ink...anyways i was wondering if i could print a tab like in a different color ink like red or something...how would i go along doing that?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by mulletman500
Yes, paste it into Word and put it in dark blue Or any other dark colour.

wat he said
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by cap'n curry
wat he said

if i put it into word it doesnt stay in tab form, it pretty much just destroys the tab
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
Use notepad, not word. Although I guess notepad might not do the colour thing...can you change the text type to keep it in tab form?

Use wordpad and change the colour but change the text type to "modern" and you'll be fine.
Last edited by mattvl at Mar 7, 2008,
youhave to make the page print horiztally
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Notepad wont work. Put it into Courier New font, and maybe shrink it. You can also expand your margins to fit in File > Page Layout.
Quote by mulletman500
Notepad wont work. Put it into Courier New font, and maybe shrink it. You can also expand your margins to fit in File > Page Layout.

ill try that...
in case that doesnt work...keep giving the options guys...
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
that's pretty much all of your options...
word or notepad
change the colour
change the margins if necessary
that's about it.
hug your local pug dealer!
its not working for me

well...notepad keeps it the same but i cant change the color
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
are you trying to copy them from powertab or guitar pro or something like that?
Just put it in notepad and change the color. Don't use Word because it has margins that will mess up the tab and make it really disorganized.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by cody733
are you trying to copy them from powertab or guitar pro or something like that?

nah just a regular tab...like notepad works...but i cant change color, and word scrables the tab to where its unreadable...how do i change the color in notepad?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
ah.. I didn't realize that notepad doesn't do color aha
0_o
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
I put my tabs in Word, but I change it to size 8
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
ill try that
it worked thanks
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*