Hey all,sorry for another of these threads but i really don't know where to go =p I've got 2 US strats,both with the exact same Resonance problems,Tuning problems,Osculating(If that's spelt right) problems,etc etc,so i'm going to trade them both in for 1 guitar,can add upto around £200 on the trade in value,Alright what i really want is a Rock and roll to Classic Rock,(Mainly The Who,The Clash etc tone) Which seems simple to get,i'm using a bandit 112 and it's fine for now,i just really want a guitar without all the problems my strats have got(Looks wise i'd want a half tele half les paul mutant,but the looks arn't important),Thanks for responses+help if any,cya
id say get a lespaul
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
You have 2 American Strats (neither of which work right), and you're going to trade the both of them for 200 pounds?

Something sounds funny here.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz
You have 2 American Strats (neither of which work right), and you're going to trade the both of them for 200 pounds?

Something sounds funny here.

no hes rtrading them and and adding 200 pounds on top of that to buy a new guitar

joe strummer used a tele maybe look at the you'd be surprised by the tones you can get
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
no hes rtrading them and and adding 200 pounds on top of that to buy a new guitar

joe strummer used a tele maybe look at the you'd be surprised by the tones you can get

Oh, okay. But there's still something fishy about having 2 American Strats that don't work.

Anyways, just go to a store, and shop around until you find something you like. You never know what you might find just shoppin around.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by rancidryan

Yeah i was thinking of a tele,good tone,but think they'd have similar probs to some strats?(like the 12-14 on G-Low E Osculating,not big but something i've noticed on every single strat i hear)

Also,bit more costy than a tele but what d'you think of http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=3213 ? Rickenbacker 330
Last edited by stereotype6 at Mar 7, 2008,