Page 1 of 2
I am a freshman in high school and I am going to ask this girl out soon. My parents are christians and so am I but they don't beleive in teenage dating.(I have no idea how any uncrazy person can think that but they do). I have talked to them and told them I am mature and know what I am doing but they are to damn stubborn. How can i make them change?
how would i be able to go to the movies with a girl and go to dinner with her and say she's not my girlfriend?
not being mean i just wanna know if there is a serious way
If you're really that bothered, and your parents are that bad, just go for it. Just because they are religious, its no reason for them to force their beliefs upon you.
Ask her out, tell your parents you guys are friends, technically you are so you are not lying...

I like to think of it as cleverly skating on the edges of truth
Just express your views, im sure they will understand
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

If you want to have a girlfriend, you'll have to kill your parents. She'd want you to do it.

Disclaimer: This user does not actually advocate parent slaughter and is not liable for any killing of parents done by the threadstarter.
also i will add this this girl really makes me happy and i have told her how i feel and she says she likes me to
she is hanging out with some bad kids though and i want to make her happy
There isn't really a way. I your parents found out, they'd flip, I'd imagine, because not only did you do something they asked you not to, but you did it behind their backs.

If your a Christian, then I just want to remind you that (btw, I'm a Christian too!) we should be obeying our parents and respecting their wishes. Trust me, I understand how frustrating this is, I wasn't allowed to date til I was 16 (18 months later and still no Bf but that's another story) and there was a guy I really liked when I was around 14-15. Just try and remember that they have your best interests at heart, they're not trying to make your life a misery.

Maybe prove your maturity in some way to convince them?
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
just date her anyways legally they can't do anything to you
tell them you're gay.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Ur in a bit of a pickle my friend. Just date the girl. Atleast ur not gay.

Hahah lmao

But anyways... do a group date with some people... then take her out alone a few times after. that..

Question.. why cant u just ask your parents you use the car and pick her up.. how would they know?

Besides what would jesus do.. he would just go and grab that ****
ok, i have almost the same problem as u.
just my parents arent christian and i havent talked to them about it.
basically what i did was do it behind my parents back, i always tell them im out with guy mates.
oh, and my parents h8 it wen i talk to girls in general, doesnt have to be a girlfriend so it needs to be guy mates for me.
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Ur in a bit of a pickle my friend. Just date the girl. Atleast ur not gay.

hehe

lol dude it's ur life, in 50 years time r u gonna be happily married with that girl for 45 years, or look back at that time and think "now I've lost everyone, including her, my dead parents, and all my friends"? I'd go for her. In some time when you live away, it ain't gonna matter what your parents said. If teenage dating was really that bad, Earth would've been a literal piece of crap (not denying the fact that it is, but just saying.....)
anyway, GO FOR IT in my opinion.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
like i said. tell them your gay.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Just date her.
Piss your parents off, they deserve it for being so damn restrictive.
hug your local pug dealer!
My brother's 14, Christian, and has a girlfriend. I see no problem.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Just go for it, if they try stopping you, shoot the place up, highschool style.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Ask her out, but tell your parents your just really good friends.
If they say you can't have friends who are girls, tell them your going to be gay.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Quote by Hawk112
how would i be able to go to the movies with a girl and go to dinner with her and say she's not my girlfriend?
not being mean i just wanna know if there is a serious way

well im pretty sure that when youd go to the movies with her, you wouldnt have your parent go with you guys, just don't hang out with her when youre with your parents.
And dont tell your parents that you have a gf.
and if ur with her and ur parents ask u who are you with just say ur with your friend.

and about rides to places, just ask one of your friends,
youre in high school
im pretty sure sumone you know drives
Quote by CaptainBec

If your a Christian, then I just want to remind you that (btw, I'm a Christian too!) we should be obeying our parents and respecting their wishes. Trust me, I understand how frustrating this is, I wasn't allowed to date til I was 16 (18 months later and still no Bf but that's another story) and there was a guy I really liked when I was around 14-15. Just try and remember that they have your best interests at heart, they're not trying to make your life a misery.

Maybe prove your maturity in some way to convince them?

**** that! Rebel! You like this girl, she likes you, so why aren't you taking her to the cinema already?
Tell them that if they try to interfere that you'll kill the girl and yourself.

...Or read them the Songs of Solomon (the most explicit book in the bible!). That should convince them.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Go out with her bro, and if your parents catch you guys doing anything bad(paticulary blowjobs)just say she was on her knees for jesus.
Quote by daeqwon10000
Go out with her bro, and if your parents catch you guys doing anything bad(paticulary blowjobs)just say she was on her knees for jesus.

I read that as "Go out with her bro" as in her brother, man I'm tired.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
go for it.

if u dont ur gay
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Ok, here's what you do. Record at least 4 hours of you praying on an audio format. Then, when supper time roles around, offer to say grace. When they've bowed their heads and closed their eyes you press play and sneak out. Now you're free to enjoy some time with your lady friend.

Just make sure you're back before you run out of playtime.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Cconvince them that UG is god. Then get us to say we approve of you going out wit her.

Then you win!

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Or say God doesn't exist and run out of the house Napolean Dynamite style...

...Sorry

Quote by Kiffa
Just go for it, if they try stopping you, shoot the place up, highschool style.

LOL @ that......that is soooo wrong.
Quote by Teen Spirit
hehe

lol dude it's ur life, in 50 years time r u gonna be happily married with that girl for 45 years, or look back at that time and think "now I've lost everyone, including her, my dead parents, and all my friends"? I'd go for her. In some time when you live away, it ain't gonna matter what your parents said. If teenage dating was really that bad, Earth would've been a literal piece of crap (not denying the fact that it is, but just saying.....)
anyway, GO FOR IT in my opinion.

WTF? In 50 years time, heck in 10 years time the TS is probably going to be looking back and thinking 'man, I was a punk, I should have been more appreciative of my parents. After all, they truly loved me way more than some 16 year old girl.'

Don't start **** with your parents. You'll be able to be your own man when you move out, and get a better perspective on life.
We're only strays.
have you asked why they don't approve?
try to come up with a comprimise like ask them to meet her or something. if they trust her it might help.
at the end of the day it's your life.
Page 1 of 2