Page 1 of 2
Well UG, after yet ANOTHER one year Hiatus.... I've found myself back here in the very slums of the Pit. Its been a long time since our last visit (Assrammer123/Cas's Return/Pit of Destiny) But alas Im back to my creative sense and want to bring laughter and joy to you once again. So in the next upcoming days/week I will be once again bringing back to you pitmonkeys...

THE KYLE GASS SHOW

But in the Mean time, for some Up to date inspiration give me a fill in on what i've missed. Or

BEST OF 07 if you will...
Last edited by Kyle Gass at Mar 7, 2008,
Oddly enough, I was just saying the other day that I haven't seen you around since the whole Cas thing.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Welcome back dude!
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by C O B H C
You didn't miss a lot, but this was indeed a good time.

Can't wait for the new stuff.

That was funny, did he get banned just for being retarded?

Anyway, hey KG dude, i'm new here.

You can tell from the... join date.
I remember I used to make Comics for this, then I got banned and you threw me off the show
I don't know, 06' was a pretty wacky year ya'll
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
**** Yeah!
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Kyle Gass
I will vouch for Mayday, he made some good comics.... back when I wasnt photoshop savy. and then you went and got banned..... Double You Tee EFf

Well, after you fired me, I spent months applying for various jobs in the Pit, failing to get any of them. It was horrible, I lost my house, my car, everything. I had to spend night sleeping on the benches they have inside the stickied threads. It was horrible. People looking to argue about Religion, or Politics would walk past me, pretending to ignore me. I got sympathy from the people seeking help in the relationship thread, so I felt compelled to make my own thread, asking for spare change.

No luck. It was closed in under 5 minutes.

Down and out, I had lost all compassion for the Pit, so I changed location completely to the Other Forum. I found people, similar people in my position. We spoke, supported each other and became friends. After a while I had built up the courage to face my Demons and return to the Pit. Luckily I saw a job free for making huge-ass threads and I took it straight away. My confidence grew and grew, people started adding me on their profiles....

And that's where I am now. Bitter, torn up from my experience; but still here.
I missed you <3

I remember our interview. Good times.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i don't think i was at all helpful in your return. oh well.

'07 was a moderately boring year. i'll sum it up for you:
1) stolen memes.
2) old memes.
3) not funny "original" memes
Quote by uhh_me?
i don't think i was at all helpful in your return. oh well.

'07 was a moderately boring year. i'll sum it up for you:
1) stolen memes.
2) old memes.
3) not funny "original" memes

Well, that's what most of it was... Was captncacklefanny in '07? Or the guy who made it on the news by javelining that one chick in the face?
Whoaaa, are you seriously, honest to god KG
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I feel left out. The whole Assrammer legacy was wrapping up just as I began using UG's forums. The most I have heard is rumors.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Kyle you must save the Only Gaming Thread! The mods are threatening to lock it and refuse to give it a sticky, despite it being the second largest thread in the pit. And being much more useful than that stupid Picture Number 29823948457 Thread. I mean wtf? You have a profile with pictures on it, stop spamming your ugly face! If I wanted to look at you, I'd click your name. Save us Kyle, please, you're only only hope. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need you, Kyle. I need the old bladerunner, I need your magic.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Gunpowder
I feel left out. The whole Assrammer legacy was wrapping up just as I began using UG's forums. The most I have heard is rumors.

Eh, it was pretty much a "had-to-be-there" kinda thing.

I like talking about it so that noobs feel left out and make myself seem important. Coincidentally, I'm an asshole.

And I was gonna suggest something for the next installment, but all the time I waste in here has turned my memory to crap. No doubt I'll remember when I'm furthest from a computer.

Quote by i have to pee
Kyle you must save the Only Gaming Thread! The mods are threatening to lock it and refuse to give it a sticky, despite it being the second largest thread in the pit. And being much more useful than that stupid Picture Number 29823948457 Thread. I mean wtf? You have a profile with pictures on it, stop spamming your ugly face! If I wanted to look at you, I'd click your name. Save us Kyle, please, you're only only hope. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need you, Kyle. I need the old bladerunner, I need your magic.

I agree. That stupid pic thread is a waste of sticky.
Last edited by soulflyV at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by soulflyV
Eh, it was pretty much a "had-to-be-there" kinda thing.

I like talking about it so that noobs feel left out and make myself seem important. Coincidentally, I'm an asshole.

And I was gonna suggest something for the next installment, but all the time I waste in here has turned my memory to crap. No doubt I'll remember when I'm furthest from a computer.

Well it sure is working!

Wanna go get some cake?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I remember Assrammer, and all subsequent pwnage related to him. I also remember the first time I saw The Kyle Gass Show, and cried from laughter. As a pit monkey, I'm stoked to see it back. WOO! Now make funnies.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
*sigh*

the good old days

...that I missed completely
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Page 1 of 2