Just got my letter saying I didnt get into the school i really wanted to go to..

any kind people out there to cheer me up?
If its any consolation, I got into the college I wanted to.

In all seriousness, you'll be OK. As long as you get the qualifications, you'll be fine. Plus, the college might not have been that good anyway, a lot of people think some colleges are a lot better than they actually are.
Awwh, that sucks, I'm sorry!
I send you a hug.
But don't worry about it. Have you applied to any other colleges? Any ones that you'd be happy with?
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
I didnt get into the college I wanted to go to, but now I am so glad I didnt go there and ended up where I am going now
Don't worry. The lolly pop will arrive at your house tomorrow's time dressed in a suit. He doesn't play golf but sure is good at saxophone. Only one drawback, the ball won't fit down the gutter so you will have to climb up the beanstalk and throw john down.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
How come they didn't accept you? Bad grades?

You never know it could be a good thing that that's happened
Quote by CaptainBec
Awwh, that sucks, I'm sorry!
I send you a hug.
But don't worry about it. Have you applied to any other colleges? Any ones that you'd be happy with?

not exactly .. i applied to a community college but meh..
what school did you apply to?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by _Tenacious_
Don't worry. The lolly pop will arrive at your house tomorrow's time dressed in a suit. He doesn't play golf but sure is good at saxophone. Only one drawback, the ball won't fit down the gutter so you will have to climb up the beanstalk and throw john down.

Is that a long metaphor for sex?
sorry to hear about that mate, but this gives you more oppurtunities =)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Sorry to hear that bro. I got rejected by the University of Miami ( I've been accepted to Auburn though). It happens, but you can always transfer from your community college later.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I got rejected by some universities last year. Now on a gap year and reapplied. Been accepted by most unis i've applied to. Breaks can work sometimes.
It's gonna be a blue day
My dad got denied by several ****ty schools and then got accepted to Columbia University. College admissions are always a crapshoot to some extent.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
My dad got denied by several ****ty schools and then got accepted to Columbia University. College admissions are always a crapshoot to some extent.

They also sometimes mix up applications
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I feel like such a horrible person... My first instinct, upon hovering the thread, was to laugh

It's okay, though, TS. Just remember, at least you're not as much of an asshole as me.
I didn't get in to uni, so I'm taking a gap year and reapplying. I've just got to be productive in that year What are your plans now?