I'm having difficulty trying to do these, specifically the ones where both strings are bent up one whole note.

Any tips? ie. what finger(s) do you use, direction you bend them in etc., any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Well I guess most of the time I use either my 1st or 3rd finger and I only bend down with my first finger but with my 3rd it's pretty random which way I go.
I usually bar with my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and rarely if ever use my little finger. It's the quickest way I think. I usually bend down unless I'm on the top 2 strings.

If you're having trouble with strenght, I would use the 2nd and 3rd fingers. Probably give you the best leverage and probably the best combo to play those bends through most blues leads smoothly. hope it helps.

EDIT: come to think of it, I use my 2nd and 3rd finger for big bends/2 string wide-vibrato
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Thanks
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by KryptNet

EDIT: come to think of it, I use my 2nd and 3rd finger for big bends/2 string wide-vibrato

+1